Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Ah you can first extract it (i use MiXplorer) and then add/open the exe to/with joiplay. Then it recodnized it needs NScript.

mmarpop1999

Mar 12, 2024
Ah you can first extract it (i use MiXplorer) and then add/open the exe to/with joiplay. Then it recodnized it needs NScript.
Did it say to u that it needs something? For me all it did say is that the game doesnt work or get recocnized or so.ething like that

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Maybe, it told me it needs a . But I aint got time to test now. I also wonder even if it runs if the fixed resolution/AR is going to work, hope you plan to use at least a tablet.
Did it say to u that it needs something? For me all it did say is that the game doesnt work or get recocnized or so.ething like that
It wrote that it needs to install a plugin. But it did link to main page, so I did link to plugin you likely need. But again that didnt work out. But it might be different for you, hence I wrote the plugin needed.
I dont even want to play it on android, so I am just giving starters. Since there is yet no successfull Info I am not sure what more you expect of. But your best bet is the joiplay/(*)NScript(*) support.

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes