5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
To Princess Sacrifice? I mean I don't really understand what you're trying to ask, but Princess Sacrifice is the game.
Oh well I was asking because I searched for Princess Sacrifice in several forums and I didn't get any hits. Is there another name its called by?

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Oh well I was asking because I searched for Princess Sacrifice in several forums and I didn't get any hits. Is there another name its called by?

Sorry if it's irrelevant to the thread title...

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Good game but the random crashes are a killer. Also, how do you beat the plant monster in the area where you are revisiting the scene of the abduction?

Reactions: ponyguy

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Hmm that might fix it. I ended up DLing it from elsewhere and this version worked for me. Both the crash when starting and a couple other crashes I ran into while playing went away with this version.

Jun 24, 2017
So, I was trying to figure out where the clue is in the wasteland in the top right corner of the field map.... But looking at the spoiler in the OP saying that I can avoid that plant monster to do a fully English playthrough, I have no idea where I can find that clue anymore.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Gonna wait till english translations are done. One if the routes isn't done so don't want to keep going.

raghul4475

Sep 14, 2017
Are you running it with Japanese Local? Cause that error seems to be trying to use Japanese characters, but can't find any on your computer. The file names are still in Japanese. This might help:
buddy its easy just download applocal then use that to run the file trust me cos i am playing it

LordLegion

Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the game is great, i am in the ruins i am fitgh, against the golem, the guide says to use the electricity spell, but the golem self-destruct in 12 turns, whi I do to defeat the golem, i cant kill him, my personage is level 8.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Hey guys, so there is an older game that is called "Lilipalace" from the same creator. Apparently it can be bought on the english DL site, so there should be an English version existing somewhere out there (hopefully). I can't make requests in this forum (for some reason or other), so I would appreciate if someone could make the request for me.

VNDB link:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote