Others Completed Lil Elfred: Special Delivery [v1.0] [Team Annue and Friends]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Py0UGa.gif

Overview:
Play as one of Santa's littler helpers as you deliver the joys of Christmas from home to home!
Elfred is tasked with delivering presents to every home on the block.
You may find tired residents along the way and choose to help them relax
and enjoy the Christmas spirit (FUCK THEM ALL!).
Careful while traversing icy rooftops!​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-23
Release Date: 2023-12-22
Developer: Team Annue and Friends -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thx for the share zapad

v3_yGE.gif 12eAMO.gif Screenshot (663).png XSZlSe.gif Screenshot (669).png civy.gif

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I shared it and they took the glory for themselves I spent it 1.95$
You shared it via ticket. We automatically assume you want use to create the thread. If you wanted to be the author, should have read our uploading rules and made the thread.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
A nice little distraction for about 5 minutes and nothing more. Would I be willing to pay money for this? Yeah, maybe 50 Cent, definitely not the $3 they want.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Be reasonable, simple commissioned art cost as well low, this game is tiny in content, but surely took some time to "stick" all parts together and art is "okay". Also you are on pirate site, bragging about pricing :WaitWhat:
Just because you don't pay for something doesn't mean you can't make an objective criticism about it having bad pricing.

Also, commissioned art costs money because it's... y'know... commissioned? You pay someone to do a service. This isn't a commissioned work, the developer made this and is trying to sell it to consumers. Not even remotely comparable forms of monetization.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes