Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm not on the discord but out of curiosity how can you actually verify Naughty is doing anything he actually says he is doing? Is it just the development chart you guys post here because if it is it seems like I could just as easily say that I have contributed 5k hours to this update and make you a chart. That being said I don't think Naughty is like Icstor but blind faith is how we get bad devs like Icstor that negatively effect all new devs because people have been burnt monetarily by the bad ones.
Well, the last claim, first - about money: the developer has been very clear since the beginning about money, and repeatedly: #10,434

As for the middle part - Miðgarðsormr explains well.

Also, with the progress chart, that's a long fucking con and to go to that extreme for about 70-80 weeks. It would be more profitable for a person to release piddling 10 minute updates every two months. That, instead of being accused, berated, belittled while active in this thread for the 18 months since the last update.

As for your thesis - the game is in beta testing with trusted supporters.

Finally, who cares? We're not paying a dime for this game. The game is free directly from the developer. If it takes him 2 months, 2 years, 20 years - we're not out anything. The developer owes us nothing - not even the patreons who subscribe to him. They are currently getting what their subscriptions state they get. While there would be great disappointment and grown adults crying in their beer and whisky - we would move on.

A very small minority of people who come to F95 ever consider subscribing to a creator or paying for content they initially download from here. I find it interesting that some people who come to this site specifically to download content with the sole purpose of not having to pay or subscribe to do so, to effectively cheat developers out of income/contributions, then imply or accuse developers of cheating them/others.

Bronko83

Sep 29, 2020
No matter what, it will be a great game, I loved every second of this so far, even though the models were not that appealing in the first place, but man I love the model. It's realistic in a way, yet it has its comic style. I'm in love with this shit, and can't wait to see the upcoming update.

naughtyroad you did the best game in this genre ever. No one's ever gonna outsmart you, you deliver diamonds. I'll iven consider to donate for this beauty

choco198922

Feb 11, 2018
They're so fucking annoying I really wish these forums had heavier handed moderation for shitting up threads. Or a two thread per game policy where 1 was specifically for airing "grievances". So those of us that follow threads because we enjoy the game in question aren't constantly having to clear notifications from dunderheads.
So no one should have a opinion if they don't agree with the fanboys ideas great every year society get worse and people continue trying shut down other people idea and believe i guess the earth is flat too.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
It shouldn't, that is an example of the blind faith I was talking about.
I'm just going to save myself all the aggravation I can see in the future of our interactions and just put you on ignore now. Good luck keeping devs honest by JAQing off in game threads asking people to prove to your satisfaction that they're not being taken for a ride, I guess.

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
Do you think pops first instinct is to try and hide everything from Denise or be straight up to her about Macy?
With the way the last chapter ended I don't really see how hiding it would be an option and I don't think he would want to lie or basically accuse Macy of lying since he would have to know she told Denise. I personally wouldn't want to hide things from her, but we will see how it plays out.

Last edited:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
This dev stated before, he has a stable job and nobody is required to pay, it's entirely up to the person to do whatever they please with their money.
I wouldn't say 6 long chapters are "not get anything in return".
The game will be released on steam later, anyone who isn't into trusting dev's blindly(or simply not wanting to pay on the long run) can buy it there when the game will be finished.
Stable job?! I thought NaughtyRoad said he has a "staple" job. He works seven days a week in a factory stapling paper together for 5 cents an hour. He makes this game to supplement his income. :WeSmart:

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
There have been many Dev's other than ICSTOR that have pulled the dairy scam ( **Cough.. Caizer...Cough**), just shows that some will do what they can to sucker people. I haven't seen any evidence throughout the time that has passed that NR has any intent on suckering anyone into anything. On the other hand other dev's should mention him as an example of a moral person in my opinion, one that actually works on their project. Hell i saw not to long ago, a dev that said they didn't do any work on their project for many many months, because they lost a finger, then posted a fake pic with a hand and a cropped out finger. ( was rather amusing actually, that they went that far ).

Now everyone pick up there shields and spears and form a circle around NR, and a second row with shields raised. There may be troll archers out there as well.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Can we appreciate the fun times we've had thanks to this game? Most things humans dream up tend to be mediocre (songs, books, internet comments). When you find something rare and beautiful, rejoice! Most ideas aren't thoughtful. Most posts are nonsense from a fever dream. Most entertainment is trite. But sometimes the unexpected happens and that rare work of art surprises us by being good.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Denise Already know what happened between MC and Macy, but MC does not know that. He can suspect that the girls will talk together or not. I personally wonder if the MC will even have time to ponder weather to tell Denise or not. It might be Denise showing up, without giving MC some time, saying or insinuating that she already is aware of what they did. Or the MC might have the time to ponder how to handle the (non) situation. Then that particular sceene could play out multiple ways. Lying, being truthful or only half thruth. Being blunt or trying a softer approach. Only Naughty (and the testers) know what are the plans.

On that note on the reverse, I wonder if the MC is aware of how much Denise and Macy are fooling around. In such a small apartment it would be hard keeping secrets.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes