Light and shadow doppelganger walkthrough pls?

asrieldreemr

Nov 8, 2017
it as a gallery i have been looking everywhere for a full save with everything in the gallery unlocked but no luck. What i can tell you however is that the gallery unlocks upon your first completion of the game and that there is no ng+

Reactions: Midoku
Feb 25, 2021
it as a gallery i have been looking everywhere for a full save with everything in the gallery unlocked but no luck. What i can tell you however is that the gallery unlocks upon your first completion of the game and that there is no ng+
Is that so, thank you for answering my question, shame since it seems this game is supossed to be played several times

Reactions: 1MonTer3

UshioMiyamoto

Apr 8, 2022
Be sure to copy your own save and place it somewhere else so you don't lose progress

Haven't played this in a while and forgot where you get the recollection room, might have to play it until the ending to unlock it. All the cgs are in the diary. (edit)

Reactions: ph33rg0d

asrieldreemr

Nov 8, 2017
Be sure to copy your own save and place it somewhere else so you don't lose progress

Haven't played this in a while and forgot where you get the recollection room, might have to play it until the ending to unlock it. All the cgs are in the diary. (edit)
You are a god sent thank you

asrieldreemr

Nov 8, 2017
Hum after testing it doesn't seem to work, the save both doesn't give access to the gallery and the diary seems empty
Nevermind it seems that the saves provided containt item in the inventory wich unlock all event un the game however to unlock galery mode you will need to finish a run of the with the provided save

Reactions: Blake639

asrieldreemr

Nov 8, 2017
Nevermind it seems that the saves provided containt item in the inventory wich unlock all event un the game however to unlock galery mode you will need to finish a run of the with the provided save
Alright just finished a run to unlock the gallery and sadly not every scene was unlockded by the items, most were but not all

Reactions: Blake639

DarkTHJ

Feb 3, 2018
Passed game on normal ending and nothing. Memory room doesn't have feature to unlock all scenes seems.