Mod HTML LifeSelector universal HTML5 player [v1.0] [Sarrekn]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dostesker

Dec 13, 2019
Guys i do everything said in the thread, but when i run index.html on android the black screen appears. O tried to open with Joiplay but i stuck in highlights screen. I cant do anything else pls help me. My android version is 10.

spling83

Jan 26, 2019
Wow, great. Thanks a lot for taking the time to create and provide this. I can now watch them comfortable on my big TV using my XBox One (or any other device, while having the files located on my NAS).
Just the control with the xbox controller is sometimes a bit unpractical, therefore some on-screen buttons for quick control like 'skip to next' / 'Search Forward 30s' / 'Search Backwards 10s' (similar to the buttons used to choose position) would make it even better. But finally anyways great stuff. Thank you.

ed458

Feb 22, 2020
I'm having a little problem. The bigger files turn into RAR files which I was able to compress and then do the steps to and when i click to play it takes me to the title screen and the first scene will work but when I try to advance it says "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported." with a black screen. I've tried other stories that are smaller zip files and it works great. Does anyone have a solution?
Use rar apk.
Not the native one, use another.

ed458

Feb 22, 2020
Guys i do everything said in the thread, but when i run index.html on android the black screen appears. O tried to open with Joiplay but i stuck in highlights screen. I cant do anything else pls help me. My android version is 10.
You need adobe air apk. You can find it in apkpure.

Dugobug

May 19, 2018
I tried this, and it worked for the first game. But I can't get it to work a 2nd time. Can't figure out why. I open convert.html, and select the game.xml file in the game directory, and it just doesn't create a game.js file anywhere. Not in the download directory, not in the game folder, nowhere. I've checked all my settings and download locations, and I'm stumped. Like I said, it worked once, but not again. Any ideas?
just change the "game(1).js" / "game(2).js" /... file into "game.js" as the first one. This is how I solved it myself. Have fun :)!

Reactions: Boyanhot

bblover

May 31, 2017
nice work.

doesnt work with android chrome app, but it works with android opera app.7

it needs a skip button.

and most importantly, it needs to HIDE CHOICES at some point, we cant see pussies on android while fucking lol.

edit: well it seems to choices hides a few seconds later. my bad :)

Last edited:

ed458

Feb 22, 2020
I downloaded it. But what should i do? When i enter adobe air apk there is nothing in it :D.
Now your phone can run the file index.html.
The app must run in the background. Then
Just open and run index.html with firefox.

ed458

Feb 22, 2020
It still dont work my friend. And i think i did everything right but when i open index.html its broken image icon on black screen :(
I think you may have not enough free space or power saving enabled. If it still doesn't work,use the pc.

chaelly

Jun 6, 2019
Hey dude,

I am having a problem with game.xml in attached however all videos downloaded correctly. can you check

A day with Liya Silver & Friends

SV650Racer

Mar 15, 2018
I am not trying to sound as a smart ass, but I thought I would tell you a fool proof way I play Lifeselector games on my Android phone.
i am picky about downloading games before trying them, so this is how I play them. All you have to do is download the application Puffin Cloud Browser (yes, even the free version does just fine). Go to the site that has any flash or html game you want to play and just play it.
Puffin Browser even gives you a decent gamepad you can use in various forms.
I hope this may help those that just want to play and enjoy the games.
Good Luck.

Dostesker

Dec 13, 2019
1.Download adobe air.
2.download firefox browser.
3.do what they say in thread(convert, index.html things exc)
4.DONT FORGET TO OPEN INDEX.HTML FILE FROM YOUR PHONES ORIGINAL FILE MANAGER.DONT USE 3RD PARTY PROGRAM FOR THIS.
AND IT SHOULD WORK

Reactions: cuntymatey
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote