VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life's Madness [v0.5] [Limp Pythons]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
crust did the last compressed version ... did he, by any chance, leave you the keys to his ...
Crunching rig?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
crust did the last compressed version ... did he, by any chance, leave you the keys to his ...
Crunching rig?
My computer is acting up real bad nowadays (I think my motherboard is about to go bye-bye) so I won't be compressing games for a while.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just start looking for a better one ... I know it is hard to fit a new one in your older rig ...
You should really try ... cleaning it a bit and ... search for something similar...
Check your source ... maybe the small watch batteries are dying out on that motherboard?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Just start looking for a better one ... I know it is hard to fit a new one in your older rig ...
You should really try ... cleaning it a bit and ... search for something similar...
Check your source ... maybe the small watch batteries are dying out on that motherboard?
It's a 6+ year old computer. I've been stress-testing the various parts for days now, and I'm pretty sure it's related to the sata-ports on the motherboard. Disks are fine, ram is fine, cpu is fine and gpu is fine. I'm broke as hell nowadays, so I can't spend my money on computer parts either. You'll have to rely on others for the crunching ^^

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I'm hesitant to download this, because i'm using up a lot of my bandwidth allotment uploading games.

Can someone who has played the latest update let me know if it's worth it for a 1.6 GB download?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just get that 3.1 version crust made into bite sizes ... it is very early and ... you can have your
Own idea in a jiffy!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Rob said last update was minute ... he actually did not get to see any difference ...

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.3.1!

PC (76MB): - - - -
Mac (72MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hmmm..its the same release as the last one..lol..everything was identical..so am thinking a misspelled word was fixed? LOL
my game ends in the same place as before..nothing was different..i did not overwrite an old game or use an old save..started fresh game in a fresh directory.
WTF..HAHAAA!!..just loaded my autosave from the last choice before it ended..and NOW it continues into new content....games gonna give me a nervous tick o_O
pffft..i see an M14 on the wall and she offers me a crappy ancient SKS..i want the head exploding power of a nice nato 7.62x51 round with insane lift full auto..HAHAAAA...oh well
hmmm...the MC actually needs no weapon..he hits a zombie..it dies..change name of the game to "One-Punch Zombie-Hunter" :p the MC has madskillz...PLUS he gets to boink two dames.

Reactions: Namco15 and McWoodz

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
huh?..Rob said what?..i told my server..i think the last update was small..around 400mb..but was so long ago..and now its 1.6 gb...i'm old remember..but i'm sure it was nowhere near this big..and reading the changelog...it is quite possible what has been done has made it grow alot..afterall..a new scenarist o_O

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
pffft..game just freezes when she passes out from my ThunderFucking
forcing software render fixes the freeze..but game is slow now..lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Life's Madness [v0.4.5] [Limp Pythons] - Original Size: 1.62GB

Download Win (86MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
popped up a review..but i'd like to add..this looks ALOT different than before..much better..the intro story is really fleshed out nice..the dames still look basically the same..only a bit better rendered in the details...and ..i shall now call her Lady Redbush!!! thats a well drawn bush
oh ya..dev..let us nickname the gals..so i can call hr Lady Redbush :D

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
That was pretty good. Big improvement on what it was. Added a lengthy prologue to give some backstory to MC and Lady Redbush TM then transitioned smoothly into the last version which seemed to look better than before. Decent amount of new content added on at the end too including a new milfy doctor for anyone who's into that sort of thing. :sneaky:
Anyway big steps forward taken here and who doesn't love a post apocalyptic last man setup? Harem goodness awaits...

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes