VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life's Madness [v0.5] [Limp Pythons]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Will there be some options to give beauty salon depilation voucher as gift for Alice? And most importantly, she use it?

Reactions: Namco15

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I have a question... the MC looks white, but why is his cocks's texture that of a black one? asking the experts @ThunderRob and @macadam for thier expertise
technic answer.
the dick (dicktator model), use multiples layers. once placed, the layers are based on 3 (or 4) pre version for pale, white, brown and black skin. if your char doesnt have a close enougth skin, that's the result. the assets have a "fix" , but it doesnt fix aint shit.

( that's why i not use these layers myself, even tho the dick look a bit weird, result is ..imho.. better to avoid a putrid colored dick or else).
this also can happen if its rendered in 3Delight (wich is not the case here btw)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Those coming soon girls seem to be there so that we can get more entries into "the uglies: appreciation thread" !
I plead the fifth. lol I just don't like old brick face Larson. They should've got Emily Blunt.
I think they are going for the current ugly version of Carol Danvers (or as I like to call Captain ANAD... Carl Manvers)... thus wooden plank Brie Larson... if they had gone for her far more successful and better persona of Ms. Marvel when she was a bombshell, than Charlize Theron or Emily Blunt probably would have played her.

agovard

Nov 19, 2018
Version 0.4 is now available for patrons. So, 0.3.1 is free. It can be downloaded here:

Win 32/64:
Linux:
Mac:

Reactions: Namco15
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.3.1!

PC (76MB): - - - -
Mac (72MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
"post apocalyptic game" set in upscale NYC high rise with all the characters dressed in designer suits... *eyeroll*

Concept is great but that game isnt what youre making

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes