• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Izuki984

Sep 18, 2017
How many endings does this game have exactly?
I'm guessing two if you complete all tasks regularly, and then one for ignoring them.

jemper32

Jan 7, 2022
So game has released, but its just beta version... As always great potential with poor realisation.

MakiXF

May 8, 2017
I have found bug. If you have mod lower than 20 at end of 29 day, them you will be stuck at animation with no chance to progress. You need to have mod 20 to choose at least one of position.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
I have found bug. If you have mod lower than 20 at end of 29 day, them you will be stuck at animation with no chance to progress. You need to have mod 20 to choose at least one of position.
The hell?

You went through the game literally doing nothing but cleaning the floor and feeding the little bastard? Good lord.

• Haha
Reactions: ShadowNinja8x8

Greediestestest

Jul 25, 2020
... I will say this game is bad
like it wasted all the evolution aspect.
Creature during actual gameplay only has egg, larva and actual lizard stages.
We only see human like stage in dreams.....

Extremely junky.
repetitive
many toys don't work.
Pool has no reason to exist.
Bad hitboxes

very small amount of scenes which are stupidly made so you need to hold space and then move to mouse to cum.... , points of view are badly made.

like he could have made more stages and hybrid forms, or younger forms and not immediately from lizard to massive woman....

lizard always reverse rapes us in our dreams and we always need to watch it if we chose to have sex scenes afterwards...

Tacopetey

Dec 28, 2020
... I will say this game is bad
like it wasted all the evolution aspect.
Creature during actual gameplay only has egg, larva and actual lizard stages.
We only see human like stage in dreams.....

Extremely junky.
repetitive
many toys don't work.
Pool has no reason to exist.
Bad hitboxes

very small amount of scenes which are stupidly made so you need to hold space and then move to mouse to cum.... , points of view are badly made.

like he could have made more stages and hybrid forms, or younger forms and not immediately from lizard to massive woman....

lizard always reverse rapes us in our dreams and we always need to watch it if we chose to have sex scenes afterwards...
I think that's the plot. You're actually fucking a lizard alien that messes with your head to think you're fucking a humanoid lizard. All the animations need some work, particularly the feral scenes. May eventually get flagged on Patreon and/or steam for those, but I like that aspect of the game and would like to see more + a slower evolution/transformation with more interactions.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
sadge so few make something like this in any way, but this seemed promising and by reviews seems far from.

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
Would anyone be willing to upload a video of the sex scenes? Because I get the feeling that this game might be a bit too aggravating just to see the sexual stuff.

tokekil

Jul 21, 2021
So disappointed that it ends up just being a big titted human looking bimbo. Thought it was going to be a rare animal fucker game.

PS: anyone know of animal fucker games? Like games with male human and feral animal?

Last edited:

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Would anyone be willing to upload a video of the sex scenes? Because I get the feeling that this game might be a bit too aggravating just to see the sexual stuff.
Actually it's the complete opposite. Every day after a few days have passed you choose a sex scene when you sleep. You have to play certain animations a few times to unlock the next but that's about it, you can keep playing the same animation over and over again even when you don't get any benefit from it. This pretends to be a game for all of 10 minutes then immediately becomes a gallery. The animations are OK but the guy looks super stiff, especially compared to the girl.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
When alien booty is on the menu, we all hope for Liara T'soni but realistically, this is what you'll be pumpin instead of that.
Alternatively we may find aliens that look exactly like what we have on Earth. After all the nature seems to be reinventing the same designs constantly.

Aug 21, 2019
Alternatively we may find aliens that look exactly like what we have on Earth. After all the nature seems to be reinventing the same designs constantly.
There is always a chance of that. The universe is big. But big and small events may change the course of evolution drastically. If it weren't for the latest extinction event cretaceous paleogene, the life on earth would have been entirely different now.

YudiasGalaxy

Jan 28, 2024
I plying the game and man, the frame rate drop is terrible. I don't know why many unity 3D games have frame rate issues?

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes