4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
I realise the dialogue options are meant to be a challenge. That said, I recommend the dialogue label to be something you literally say. For example, if it says "You're not a princess", the dialogue must really include that line. It's a well known poor mechanic when the player makes a choice labelled as X, and Y happens instead. (Because, from what I know of english, saying a girl isn't a princess can be rude/opposite of endearing, while saying she isn't spoiled is nice. So, the dialogue label should be "You're not spoiled" instead.)

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Nice story so far, in several ways it is similar to My Sweet Neighbors. So that's good.

Surprising for a demo but there is really nothing important to criticize. Perhaps when setting up your renders, think more about the text box at the bottom screen because I was often clicking on hide so I could get a better look at the scene. That's pretty minor stuff so great job!

Reactions: drowsy

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I realise the dialogue options are meant to be a challenge. That said, I recommend the dialogue label to be something you literally say. For example, if it says "You're not a princess", the dialogue must really include that line. It's a well known poor mechanic when the player makes a choice labelled as X, and Y happens instead.
That's a good point. I was caught of guard by that exact instance myself.

zman21

Feb 20, 2018
I'm liking the story so far, and thank you for the Pratchett reference. One of my favorite authors

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
@lifewithmary456 there is no words to show how much i love this game , this is simply perfect romance story, i hope it continue this way, is just perfect ( love and romance so well writed, funny moments to make readers laugh :eek:penedeyewink: and such a god damm nice taste in womans.... blondes are my thing too haha, even though i admit all the girls are beautiful)
i hope you get all the backers you need and support to continue this game, this certainly is underrated so far.
thanks for such a good reading and game. keep up bro:eazyHype:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I love the slow buildup, is just fantastic. I hope in the future we can actually watch your friend (forgot his name) fool around with the dance teacher after she get used to your presence, she's gorgeous.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Very beautiful game. Very slow burn though.

Got to say for about a minute at the start before the friend revealed himself to be a douche i felt guilty about MC's future intentions with Mary. Not sure where they are going with the mistress character.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
graphics look good story is interesting
but that was it then already the update was a joke so short and only blah blah blah more rinr talkschow than anything else if this continues we are in 5 years not much further harm

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
The story and character developments are good but there's no sex scene yet. Might as well call this a romance novel.

D

Deleted member 51206

So i just played it. expected alot more content for a 0.07, but if its a real demo, its really good. felt refreshing than the plentitude of wincest, unlikeable characters, shitty illusion models or rape. really anjoyed it and it actually made me feel a bit happy. lookingforward to the next update!

Reactions: pappypop

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
It's a nice and feelgood story, sweet and lovely with just a hint of the older-younger "fetish" (more like just a general sexy and romantic theme, I'd say). It compares well to MSN.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I like this story so far!
Slow for steady build up. Can't wait for more!

S

SteelRazer

Hello

We're continuing work on the next update.

We're not behind and we're not ahead from last week. I can say that almost 100 renders have been prepared, and the dialogue is finished.

The next couple of scenes are a little more complex. A few assets that have to be made from scratch, but there's a lot of time from now till the 24th, and we're confident that there will be no problems.

That's more or less it.

If you have any questions, write them in the comments or you could PM me. I don't promise that I'll get back to you right away, but I will get back to you.

Likesblondes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018

Hello

We're continuing work on the next update.

We're not behind and we're not ahead from last week. I can say that almost 100 renders have been prepared, and the dialogue is finished.

The next couple of scenes are a little more complex. A few assets that have to be made from scratch, but there's a lot of time from now till the 24th, and we're confident that there will be no problems.

That's more or less it.

If you have any questions, write them in the comments or you could PM me. I don't promise that I'll get back to you right away, but I will get back to you.

Likesblondes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pls upload a walkthrough

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes