4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
The mother should get a little sidestory.... or at least a one night stand with the MC or any frigging opportunity to see her naked, cuz damn bruh! It should a crime to include a specimen like that and not get to see her bare it all!
The mom needs a three way with the daughter and MC when drinking or something.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Guys i like Mary but not as much as Andy, i kinda find Mary too young for MC too
The game is called "Life with Mary", how do you think it's going to go?

I'll give you a little hint, it won't be with the mother.
come on dont break the guys heart. Just cause it says Life with Mary doesnt mean it cant be wrong and really mean life with Andy. lol :p I mean some people live in a dream world 99% of the time :)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
1SAW61BR3.png

Life with Mary 0.30
$10+ patrons
Sep 23 at 6:09am
Hello

It's finished.

We've had some issues with the renders for the low light scenes. By reducing the size of the images, we're also slightly affecting their quality. For the well light scenes, it isn't noticeable. But for some of the less light ones it is. And when you put the original png image side by side with the compressed webp, it's very noticeable. Mainly for those with high end monitors.

We've considered uploading a version with the images as original png's. But that version of the game is over 8GB. And we've decided that's way too big.

So, we've decided to slightly alter the way we compress the images to webp. We hope that's enough. Let us know if it isn't, please. We'll keep working on it anyway, but your voice would help us decide how big a priority it is.

That's about it. We hope you enjoy the update.

Here are the links:
PC:
MAC:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I must say that Mary's lips on that picture are devilishly delicious looking!

Aug 7, 2018
@ : You're almost certainly already aware, but I'll mention it anyway:

If you're not quite happy with your solution yet: Sam, bossapplesauce and CobraPL (among others) seem really knowledgeable and helpful regarding webp conversion/compression/optimization

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The game is called "Life with Mary", how do you think it's going to go?

I'll give you a little hint, it won't be with the mother.
For the few people those who aren't interested in Mary and the story about, I recommend reading the title and the plot. Maybe this game is not for you.
It seems most like how DmD is not only dating my daughter and expect harem in every game:)

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes