4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
DOWN LINK
Oh wow, wtf... It's gone from my Mega?? I have no clue what happened, mate, but I'm afraid I don't have the file anymore, the folder's just empty.

Try this: install Notepad++ (very good, safe and open source text editor), make a copy of the Script.rpy file and then open the original in Notepad++. Press Ctrl+H to bring up "Find and Replace". Copy the � character from anywhere in the file, plop it into the "Find" field then type the apostrophe in the Replace field. Let N++ find and replace all instances. Save the file, enjoy the game.

Might also upload it here somewhere once your done. :)

Reactions: kratos1234

AngelsAfterDark

Formerly 'DetroitAfterDark'
Jun 11, 2021
I like the story so far, im guessing it's a one LI game but it's pretty good and Mary is nice. I'm not sure why Dev's always have to make the MCs best friend a DB tho. Like did he have to be a cheater? couldn't he just be a single father who then meets the dancer chick and falls in love with her? Nope he had to be an asshole. And it's hard to believe that someone like the MC, a handsome muscular guy who's also financially well off is living a life of loneliness, unless it's by choice, which doesn't seem to be the case in this game. There's also no indication that he struggles speaking to girls/women, he's clearly confident, so why is it that he could only score one chick, an 18 year old girl no less, in his entire life span? . I'm referring to the fact that if u fuck up with Mary and she leaves it says the MC returned to his life of loneliness and that's it, THE END.
Imo the MC should've been less attractive and have a dead end job for that part of the story to make sense cause women naturally don't want unattractive guys with dead end jobs. But a handsome dude with money? Come on.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I like the story so far, im guessing it's a one LI game but it's pretty good and Mary is nice. I'm not sure why Dev's always have to make the MCs best friend a DB tho. Like did he have to be a cheater? couldn't he just be a single father who then meets the dancer chick and falls in love with her? Nope he had to be an asshole. And it's hard to believe that someone like the MC, a handsome muscular guy who's also financially well off is living a life of loneliness, unless it's by choice, which doesn't seem to be the case in this game. There's also no indication that he struggles speaking to girls/women, he's clearly confident, so why is it that he could only score one chick, an 18 year old girl no less, in his entire life span? . I'm referring to the fact that if u fuck up with Mary and she leaves it says the MC returned to his life of loneliness and that's it, THE END.
Imo the MC should've been less attractive and have a dead end job for that part of the story to make sense cause women naturally don't want unattractive guys with dead end jobs. But a handsome dude with money? Come on.
Well, it's not as if the MC was celibate. He did have a girlfriend, but that ended badly. We meet her, Diana, who's now a clerk in a pastry shop. The reason why he is unattached when Maty shows up is most likely related to that break-up.

Probably the reason that Mary's father is a cheater is so we can have more time with her mother. But since that story line never really goes anywhere, other than showing us some nice images of Andi, the father probably could have been portrayed better.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, it's not as if the MC was celibate. He did have a girlfriend, but that ended badly. We meet her, Diana, who's now a clerk in a pastry shop. The reason why he is unattached when Maty shows up is most likely related to that break-up.

Probably the reason that Mary's father is a cheater is so we can have more time with her mother. But since that story line never really goes anywhere, other than showing us some nice images of Andi, the father probably could have been portrayed better.
We also meet Mary's father's lover, with whom we go on a pointless date. Evidently there are plots later abandoned to close the game

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Just got around to playing 1.0.2 and noticed it has some text encoding issues (displaying "�" instead of "'" in some places).

Easy to fix, but thought a lot of people wouldn't know how, so I packed all the day[x].rpy and the script.rpy files and put them HERE.

Installation:
Unzip the file and then copy the contents to your /game folder. Replace all the original files.

You may want to back up the original files (as always, when you're replacing something).

I'm using Windows Defender on my PC + have Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware for anything fishy (which I pretty much don't download these days), so it should be a safe download, but - as with anything you download from the Internet - check it with your own antivirus, just in case.
Your data are deleted at Mega. Pls reupload. Tnx

Jun 23, 2020
This can be saved and when something a comment is placed below it without dragging the image?
You have to edit your Profile if you meant to add the Signature to your posts.
Just click on your name on the top left side of the browser and select Signature
if your on a desktop device and copy paste it there.

Reactions: kratos1234

gorold

Apr 23, 2022
I started the war with Eric and want him be caught by kate's mom (achievement #30).
Can someone explain me, step by step, how to do it, please?

• Angry
Reactions: hawk784563
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes