HTML Completed Life with Keeley [tlaero & Phreaky]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
hotel4.jpg
Overview:
This is Keeley. She moved to this area four years ago to take an accounting position in a marketing firm. On her first day at the office, she met James, a manager in the sales department. The two of them hit it off immediately and quickly fell in love. Keeley and James were married almost three years ago, and they moved into a nice house recently...​

Developer: tlaero & Phreaky
Censorship: None
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

bar6.jpg beach1.jpg bed10.jpg booth4.jpg car4.jpg cinema1.jpg dojo2.jpg dream5.jpg flash1.jpg hotel1.jpg locker1.jpg office4.jpg striptease4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
No censorship, completed game, possible lesbian content... count me in!

wow that escalated quickly..from first date to marriage already
Marriage after only a year of having met each other is not that strange, especially if they fast-tracked their dating.

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
Marriage after only a year of having met each other is not that strange, especially if they fast-tracked their dating.
Lol I was just referring to the fact I just downloaded it last night , and now less then 24 hours later we're married.

Reactions: User_788015

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
There's a version that is mobile friendly (you can see the options you have on a picture by tapping. This one ain't mobile friendly.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Those games are very old. So old i think Tlaero wasn't even working with Mortze at the time! Storywise they are still great but they haven't aged well in the design department.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

d34dsp4wn

Aug 18, 2016
What happens after the marriage? Is the implication that she cheats on him? I don't see NTR or any such tags. Does she just sleep with her husband and other women?

xort

Jun 1, 2017
I see all the development time and render time was spent making one amazingly lifelike projector.
10/10 Would watch a movie with.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
i'm stuck at the wedding scene i can only click at her breats and rub her sides the whole time somebody help

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
I'm stuck. I've done the role-playing from the bar to the motel then talked to Keisha in the bar about it afterwards, but now can't find the next thing.

Prius_20120

Jun 24, 2021
Well fuck. I looked all over for a walkthrough and never found one. Thanks.
Can some please repost the walkthough?

I just got done playing meeting keeley and loved it. Got all 12 achievements and the bonus sence. Really hoping to find a walkthough for this one as well.

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
All the links seem to be down. Would it be possible to reupload a link or 2? If someone could link a walkthrough with it I'll greatly appreciate it.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes