VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Thanks dude my game still censored you know how remove censor ?
EDIT: I do english patch
If you use the last english patch (2.3, 2.4), then you will have many uncensored scenes.
But not all because uncensor still in development and on coming days I'll upload updated uncensor what was out several days ago.

Sep 4, 2017
Yeah, it was a modpack problem. I moved savefile to desktop, deleted the game folder and that folder at AppData, downloaded the game and english patch, again but this time, without modpack, moved my savefile into it and now everything works again. Anyway, thanks for trying to help.

Feb 7, 2018
I took some notes before on how much each action changes intimacy and lust. But now that i'm playing 2.1 the stat gains from actions are smaller than I remember.

I wonder if this is because I'm not playing with the modpatch now? Does the mod patch mess with those values? Is there an exhaustive changelog/feature list somewhere? And yes, I've read the readmes, but I suspect they don't tell the whole story, or even most of it.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
I took some notes before on how much each action changes intimacy and lust. But now that i'm playing 2.1 the stat gains from actions are smaller than I remember.

I wonder if this is because I'm not playing with the modpatch now? Does the mod patch mess with those values? Is there an exhaustive changelog/feature list somewhere? And yes, I've read the readmes, but I suspect think they don't tell the whole story, or even most of it.
About features of modpatch:
It's something like for 1.9.2 but adapted to the new version BUT modpatch is still in very early development.
So no changelog for it.

If about the english patch:
Then readme inside archive and this post:

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2018
Yes, I'm even talking about the 1.9.2 version. The modpatch readme doesn't mention any changes to how intimacy and lust are awarded.

Jan 7, 2018
If it returns, I will make a screenshot and I will post it here, OK?
Fair enough though after checking the packed version in the link is way behind on bugfixes and uncensored content.
I would recommend downloading the file from gitgud in the link below.

Click the cloud in the top left and select download as zip.

Jan 7, 2018
There are no changes in how love and intimacy are gained compared to 1.9.2 vanilla.
At least from what I see when looking at the mod pack code.

So I would say the defaults where changed with the 2.1 update by Ray himself if they did change?
Got any note on a scene you want checked?
I can pull up the values from 1.9.2 and 2.1.1

Feb 7, 2018
There are no changes in how love and intimacy are gained compared to 1.9.2 vanilla.
At least from what I see when looking at the mod pack code.

So I would say the defaults where changed with the 2.1 update by Ray himself if they did change?
Got any note on a scene you want checked?
I can pull up the values from 1.9.2 and 2.1.1
OK, for example oral. My notes say it's +15 intimacy and +10 lust, but I just tried it and got 3 and 0.
Or the sex in the forest scene. I noted +15 intimacy and +12 lust, but I just got 7 and 2.

if it happens that it's trivially easy to pull out a whole list, would be cool if you shared that!

I'm starting to think that the amount rewarded grows as your relationship progresses, though, and I'm just seeing the effects of having started anew.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Fair enough though after checking the packed version in the link is way behind on bugfixes and uncensored content.

Last update for the english patch on the translator's page is "a week ago" and my links were updated already.

Spiraljet

Feb 20, 2018

I applied the updated uncensored patch and the image become out of place during H scenes.

What do?

Reactions: Downhilldown

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
I applied the updated uncensored patch and the image become out of place during H scenes.

What do?
i encountered the same problem but only in these scenes ypu posted...other than that it works fine in other H-scenes as far as i played..i don't know the reason of those misplaced fingers haha

Spiraljet

Feb 20, 2018
i encountered the same problem but only in these scenes ypu posted...other than that it works fine in other H-scenes as far as i played..i don't know the reason of those misplaced fingers haha
Haha cool thanks for the info, incidentally, would anyone happened to have a Clothes /h-scene guide for this game?

Jan 7, 2018
the sex in the forest scene. I noted +15 intimacy and +12 lust, but I just got 7 and 2.
Perfect will check that scene. It's not the easy to pull out a full list, The context is in the code and what files it runs under.

Last update for english patch is "a week ago" and my links were updated already.
Good to know, can you add a date for the upload? From my perspective it's easier to download from gitgud directly. It saves me from getting old bug reports for thing fixed in the newest version.

This is now Fixed in the latest version.

Thanks saw this reported before I know the cause.
I merge my uncensored and the old one from 1.9.2
The fingers are out of place on the new model
I need to edit the uncensored so it lines up.
You can replace the fingers images under GameFolder/data/fgimage/o/hand with the originals for now if you want the scene to look right. I attached the originals if anyone wants them.

Jan 7, 2018
h-scene guide for this game?
Below should be a full game guide if anything is missing let me know.

How to Play and What to know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full Scene Guide

Flowers, Drugs and Booze

Basic Walkthrough

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes