VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
TheBlueKnight Idk if you're part of the team for modding or know of anyone who is but having the game's information translated (even if machine) would be nice imo. Idk if that's been said yet or has been discussed yet though.

Sworyi

Mar 6, 2019
uh it seems i somehow downloaded the wrong one and ended up with the first translators instead of the already modded one. Does that version have the other mods already in the modded one or do i have to find those?

I see determined unstable, partial uncensor, smal fix, and the rest are transfix. Theres one transfix v4 + mod but the latest is transfi 5.2.5 so... I'm just sort of a confused

EDIT: oh theres a transfix 5.2.5 Modded. I didn't see that before. I guess that would contain the other mods or is it still missing some?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Idk if you're part of the team for modding or know of anyone who is but having the game's information translated (even if machine) would be nice imo...
I'm not, przemo1037's our patcher. I think I remember the how to play menu being brought up, it was a maybe but would very low priority if it was I think. The memories guides has a translation back here.
...oh theres a transfix 5.2.5 Modded. I didn't see that before. I guess that would contain the other mods or is it still missing some?
TransFix_v5.2_r5.3m_MODDED is the latest (also posted here), all working mods are included.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I thought the MOLESTED ver included a mod let you MOLESTED all the girls at first...
I think the logic was altered (with the patch) equals molested. It does have the roleplay mod though, that eventually lets you get the molesting Sylvie scene without the consequences.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I think the logic was altered (with the patch) equals molested. It does have the roleplay mod though, that eventually lets you get the molesting Sylvie scene without the consequences.
What logic? I don't mind cheat mod but since this is my first time playing this. I don't want any mod that drastic changing how the game work.

Luzvox

Sep 1, 2019
Well, I remember that in several pages that I found out there there is a mobile port of previous versions, my question here is, do you have any updated version with mobile port?

adahdi

Feb 8, 2018
Question would anyone be interested in a cheeky edit with the scars photoshopped away and do I ask that here or on the mod page for Teaching Feeling?

Reactions: BryEdw

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...do I ask that here or on the mod page for Teaching Feeling?
I was going to say better not post on the mod page, they're out of date and people have broken their games by installing them without checking. But too late. I think some would say heresy, but least on person has asked for it. So if you made one post it.

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
Question would anyone be interested in a cheeky edit with the scars photoshopped away and do I ask that here or on the mod page for Teaching Feeling?
Yes please.that would be cool for those who want it.I know I would.Thanks!!!

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes