VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
..tell me that there's a patch to restore that content on the english version of the game - for science, of course. Given the fact that was made this way, making the first route pure is a thing, but starting again and taking the other route seems interesting (?).

private me for further details mate!

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I can't tell to be honest, I know this from when I use to do stuff on a laptop years ago, all I know was, I was surfing the internet for hours on end at one day, then stumbled upon that, but forgot to bookmark them.... Also the same said laptop? yeah... It's fully bricked.... All I know was, the English version had stuff cuted out from the Japanese version, due to some of it's content.
Yeah, most non-english/global (but mostly japanese xD) games are "censored" when launched globally/english version because reasons..

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
Hi there, i'm trying to open the game on my Mac, but i can't open it neither with the opening the .app or the start.command or use Wine for .exe .
When i'm opening the start.command, it's telling me i have insufficient access rights, even tho i should have and there's the problem for me i guess.
Hope someone can help me out there :)
Ditto here

Reactions: Theokrat

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
I've got her to over 1000 love and lust. I think I might be at the end of the game. Is there any way to end the game, or is it just gunna keep going day by day forever?

(btw can dev make an ending where I free her and marry her cuz I just want to free my tiny scarred gf and marry the fuck out of her k thkx)

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I've got her to over 1000 love and lust. I think I might be at the end of the game. Is there any way to end the game, or is it just gunna keep going day by day forever?

(btw can dev make an ending where I free her and marry her cuz I just want to free my tiny scarred gf and marry the fuck out of her k thkx)
Wait for it..

Dunno if there was a MOD for that before, just recently played this and I wonder why I wasted all this time before I meet Sylvie >.<

sirisiren

Jan 15, 2018
It says that the app can't be opened. I'm on a macOS Sierra and I followed the instructions correctly with holding the option button and such. I also did a little bit of tinkering to allow apps from anywhere using the command prompt, but to no avail. Any other mac users who can verify that it works for them?

Reactions: Theokrat
Sep 4, 2017

Wait for it..

Dunno if there was a MOD for that before, just recently played this and I wonder why I wasted all this time before I meet Sylvie >.<
I heard that the game will end when Silvie will seize the means of production, I MEAN HEADPATS AND PANCAKES! Yeah, headpats and pancakes, that is what I said! She will seize all your headpats and pancakes. SEIZE THE HEADPATS AND PANCAKES FOR SILVIE! (I think that I just invented a new political system, "Silvieism". I think that I should write a manifesto. Also, I think that I hate myself.)

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
It says the files are corrupted when I'm trying to unzip, any solutions to fix this?
Have a more stable connection and redownload it or set download directory to a usb incase your hard drive is kinda acting up (like mine).

MapleSyrup-

Mar 15, 2018
Have a more stable connection and redownload it or set download directory to a usb incase your hard drive is kinda acting up (like mine).
My internet is really stable though and I don't really have USB. I just redownloaded the game using a different link, hope this works.

Darsk

Mar 16, 2018
Im using the 2.20 version with the 2.20 (2.4) english patch and the shop lady only appeared the first time I entered the shop and is now invisible, also the going out message is in japanese, is that normal?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Im using the 2.20 version with the 2.20 (2.4) english patch and the shop lady only appeared the first time I entered the shop and is now invisible, also the going out message is in japanese, is that normal?
yes... the 2.4b was meant for 2.1... but it work a bit for 2.2

Blade1301

Mar 15, 2018
I played this what seemed like forever ago. Good to see it kept going. Some dialogue, and choices, aren't translated but I expected that. There is one scene(so far) that won't show up in the memories though. When I chose to take her against a tree in the forest(taking her from the back). Only the front memory(taking her on the grass) shows up. I haven't managed to unlock the other two forest scenes yet, so I'm just wondering if it's the english patch that's preventing the scene from showing up, or if it may be something else I'm missing.

Dyranin

Aug 20, 2017
Can someone send me a text file or something with all of the special dialogue inputs, names and such please?

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
I searched the thread multiple times with different words, but I cannot find it, so i will ask: where is the chat box that is used to activate omake/custom outfits and events? The readme file attached to the translation references it, but I cannot find it.

Akasaki10

Jun 15, 2017
Can anyone share me the lastest version plz. Im playing the patch from the first page and i think it it already outdated. Really appreciate it.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Can anyone share me the lastest version plz. Im playing the patch from the first page and i think it it already outdated. Really appreciate it.
you can always refer to page 36 for latest link which is moderated by @Hotar88... unfortunately english patch is outdated for v2.2... for now some old conversation worked... but newer stuff like new memories gallery are not updated

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
More detailed translation of Saketer image.

2018/02/20 -ver 2.2.Beta
All clothes you can buy from the daytime store now work in the main H-scene (leaving only night store outfits as incompatible)
Sheer one-piece dress is now an option for the morning scene
Outdoor scene now has a new position (back, against a tree)
Redrew Aurelia and Nephy's art
Remade the 'going out' UI, changed the timing for the conversation event
Changed the UI for making drugs
Fixed bug where if you view a CG in Memories the scene won't be unlocked, and if you go to that scene in the game itself the system button will be for the Memories version instead
Fixed bug where in the second 'make Sylvie wait' scene when she shows you her pussy the lacy bra, polka-dot bra, and long skirt had their blue and black versions not working correctly
I have the newest version, but it seems that I have some missing artworks, like: The Shopkeeper isn't there and the Nightshop got all black (thats only for 2.2.1). Also, the new H-scenes with the clothes of the daytime store wont show up, either.
Even in the 2.2.Beta, i did not had the choice to leave the clothes on.
Does anyone knows how to fix it?
And is there new H-scenes for the morning and the park (from the back)? I found a few new pictures which referred to have new clothes options for both of the H-part, but as i tried it out, ... The park-scene wont work with the sundress and the morning-scene will be displayed with the apron as always.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes