Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
just voyager and disgusting BaasB think 90% of your add have been placed on ignore. Really sad and implementable adds. Sorry, I am not speaking for everyone, some my like it and if so please support the devs. Just seems they are not for me, sorry to say. But thanks for the share and allowing me to post. Everyone have a good day and please if you do like the adds by BaasB please let him/her know with you support for BaasB and the Developers he/she shares.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Gentle Tyron, Subtyle Suggar Daddy and vanilla white boy ?
It is our choices ? Tyron must be MUSCULAR, BIG and CRIMINAL ! Very agressive ! Suggar Daddy must be FAT, Bald, look like Teddy bear. Vanilla white boy must be handsome and misterious hidden prince.

Out of plots orchestration

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Like the FMC hate the terrible Engrish, also the writing, even if fixed to read as it should, is pretty lame. Really needs a proofreader, not just fixing syntax but also completely replacing some lines of dialogue. Others have pointed out "Tom" being probably 20, acting 10.

Also, "that time of the month" for our FMC?
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Every Dev needs a friend like that, who will give them 5 stars on initial release. ;)
Good game Son! (y)
Not really, it's pretty bad, but yeah.

Reactions: Mad Max68

Rathul

Mar 28, 2020
Life of Miley [Ep.1] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 759 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 113 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 98 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Why its not for android can u do something about it

dexter111

May 31, 2017
I hope this game will be more in the "empowerment" path and less in the "stupidity" path. Some of the older games with female protagonists suffered from that problem.

Reactions: GokutheG

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
This game really has potential. Nice graphics and sound, good progress of the story. I hope we don't have to wait months for the update.

Oct 11, 2022
Yeah, that boy is the weirdest:

View attachment 2148170

I propose a total elimination of that character or at least a change in appearance and attitude. It would be more exciting to have a rebel and charming young adult, who smokes and drinks, as step son, than the usual naïve kid.

But, to be fair, everything else looks fine so far. The game is still worth it despite of that. Also, as other player said, a denoiser is convenient.
Naah dude, he just wants to fuck his daddy.........