alin20

Jul 12, 2017
i think i figure out this ,,bug,,we all have,first it is a bug,and second this ,,bug,,transmited to all people who download,i think my opinion the developer must rebuild the game,not to search,bc wont help him.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I'm trying the Jake storyline, and I keep getting stuck in the clinic while mopping. Saving and reloading, even exiting completely out aand loading the save doesn't help.
Yes, same problem for me. Jake is working until he runs out of energy, then the game crashes.
Yes, that is a bug that occurred in the latest version. It will be corrected in a next version. Tnaks for reporting

Reactions: kurosx

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
you must fix this bug with gloryhole,it everywere ,at ludus,and other games,it everywere.no matter i play,life of holly have this bug at gloryhole.

Reactions: xxx1132

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

What are the Right Answers Jake's Date with Supergirl? (Jake's Scenario)

Last edited:

zafra94

Jul 24, 2020
saben cual es el codigo para holly - open world, star location flat or house
do you know what the code is for holly - open world, star location flat or house ????

junocum

Feb 28, 2023
saben cual es el codigo para holly - open world, star location flat or house
do you know what the code is for holly - open world, star location flat or house ????
no se donde puedo encontrar los codigos aca sin pagar amor ,talvez google si estan activas

Reactions: zafra94

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I would love to play the game but unfortunately I can not save and at 12 pm the game crashes....
Does anyone have a solution for this please?

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Has anyone ever played this and got weird colors in-game? Why is everything shades of blue or green?

PokeyPoke

Sep 24, 2017
When this says v1.2, it means Jake's Scenario?
Because in game, the title screen of Life of Holly says it's still v0.9.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes