VN Ren'Py Life Is Isekai - The Stories [v0.12] [Life is Isekai]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
What's with the deformed cocks? Regardless of the horse sized dicks the MC's always seem to have, devs must either have some fucked up junk or they don't know how to render a penis without some tumor looking lump near the head...it's just weird.

If I can get past the anatomy issues, I'll wait for more content.

Reactions: legrosours

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
...pretty sure that tag been around for a long time.....
Really? I could swear i've never seen it til now.
Or maybe i need more booze to jog that memory, or maybe i've seen it so many times that it kinda blends into the background now..
I wonder which of these is worse. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

EPCOT

Jun 11, 2018
What's with the deformed cocks? Regardless of the horse sized dicks the MC's always seem to have, devs must either have some fucked up junk or they don't know how to render a penis without some tumor looking lump near the head...it's just weird.

If I can get past the anatomy issues, I'll wait for more content.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So, how much content is there with Joyce and Kate? And how does one investigate the scandal with her?

cjecht111

Jul 16, 2017
Definitely looking forward to this one, good luck dev! If the future updates go well you'll have my support and money

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Looks nice. Here's hoping it doesn't befall the same fate as every other Life if tumblr parody game here...
I'll give it a try once it gets out of 0.1 status. Those almost never have enough content to be worth the trouble.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
How do unblock the Brooke's stories and the others ?
Brooke should come to the director's office on Day 2 or 3 if memory tricks me not, after that you can call her just like Joyce and Kate (except with inklings of an actual story to advance, unlike the other two). No idea about the other characters.

Mordikay

Sep 23, 2022
Again love the style of this game and it could have such big potential. The content is just very miniscule at the moment. I get it if it's just one person or whatever but could really use some advancement in the story, sex scenes and overall chunkier updates.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote