VN Unity Onhold Life in Teyvat: Night with Hu Tao [v1.0.2] [15.12H]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

mr.bewakoof

Sep 24, 2020
cIziYY.png

Overview:
Life in Teyvat
is a sex simulator with visual novel elements, where you need to interact with the characters from the game Genshin Impact, and bring them to orgasm, but do not cum first.
You are person without any abilities and recently got to Teivat in a strange way, here you need to rebuild your life, make new acquaintances and of course satisfy your sexual needs.
The first person you meet is Hu Tao, the owner of Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, an unusual and beautiful girl. I wonder what she's like in bed?​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-09
Release Date: 2022-10-09
Developer: 15.12H - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Wdp2x3.jpg sz1_AG.png Ss2enC.jpg SQxRXO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
1665139436904.jpeg
She may be meta in the game, but in sex?
Still random horny jail meme

Polyushko

Jun 12, 2017
Sooo... Got anal tag, how I can even perform the anal sex? Didn't found any option or way to mastubate her there.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Is there ever going to be a parody where you actually play the MC of genshin lol XD

Always some throwaway char used.... which has no real reason to pull these girls either -_-

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Can only guess the dev used the Teapot house map as background, I can identify every object except the sand clock, wonder where its from...

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Hu Tao? Tao is Chinese teaching, bring balance, sit on dick yin combined with yang. This is the way. :giggle:

p.s. anyone wondering why I know about the Tao, I'm learning Cantonese and Mandarin in conjuction.
"oral sex" and "anal sex" tags, but no preview images.
3/4 previews are of vaginal sex, no "vaginal sex" tag.
King, find the uploader and ask them
'homeboi, what drugs you is on?'

PavelFR

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2022
Mhm, doesn't work well in 21:9 :(
Hi, I am developer of this game. Recently I made a patch that fixes game on 21:9 monitor. You already play on , I just don't know how to upload an update here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ey24122

PavelFR

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2022
Can only guess the dev used the Teapot house map as background, I can identify every object except the sand clock, wonder where its from...
Hi! Yes, this is the tea house, I was very tired at the time of MVP development and did not have energy to draw background, so took this screenshot. And about the sand clock, it's kind of like a light fixture.

Last edited:

PavelFR

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2022
Is there ever going to be a parody where you actually play the MC of genshin lol XD

Always some throwaway char used.... which has no real reason to pull these girls either -_-
Hi! In the future I plan to add ability to choose style of the main character, including a female character.
I hope I understand your message correctly.

PavelFR

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2022
This caught my attention immediately due to it looking very similar to another game on this site, that being the Dog Princess.
Hi! Yes, this game was based on that, but I plan to add other mechanics and improve it.

PavelFR

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2022
Sooo... Got anal tag, how I can even perform the anal sex? Didn't found any option or way to mastubate her there.
Hi! There is no anal sex in the game, but in the next update I will add it + possibly more oral sex.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes