Ren'Py - Life in Santa County [v0.9.1] [Bold Bash Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Scar Face

Very good start, the renders are flawless, and the story really added depth to the characters. His friend is an total idiot but it's relevant to the story because it pulls him into situations he probably never would have been in other wise.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

ContiPT

Normally I don't rate games, but I just had too for this one, apart from the models that are ok I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone, specially from the story. It's so bad that I couldn't even believe what was happening, everything that happened its so forced and that only makes everything worse as you go on with the game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Roar Shark

Well i won't be commenting renders, since like the previous reviews said they are good.
    But we also get absolutely pointless choices, an ugly creep who keeps stalking us and our family, but instead of giving us choice to deal with him somehow, we blindly keep doing what he wants.
    If you enjoy reading/playing about how you forced to steal panties from all of your family members and friends, and look how the aforementioned creep is sniffing them, then sure give it a try.
    Without any meaningfull choices, all i can give it is 3 stars for now.

Edit
    Turns out we can deal with him with a very meaningfull choice.
    Sorry Dev for my slow reading.
    So to apologize, i'm giving this a solid 5 stars(since the game became solid, the moment i managed to deal with that guy).
  4. 5.00 star(s)

just trying

Pro
    stunning renders and animations
    simple plot that's easy to follow
    Good amount of lewd scenes for introduction episode to keep you interested hence not a blue balling game.
    A lot of CONTENT for a intro

Cons
    the bright background outshine the white text from time to time making it harder to read
    personally i feel the characters are having too many internal monologues in some instances
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Satorius

As per previously mention, it is also the best first release I ever played also. Great job. The animation is well done. The story it very good. There is a lot of suspense. A lot of women for all the different taste. Took me at least 2 hours to finished this first version :cool:
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Chyric

One of the best "first releases" I have ever played. Very comprehensive and no noticeable or annoying bugs. The models look very well done, so far no "disturbing" or recycled models to be seen. The setting captures the American high school atmosphere well. The characters are well tuned and quickly bring out their behaviour, e.g. Ron ;) The play promises me good humour, interactive moments and of course lots of sexual fantasies ;)