• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Maybe I can try to answer you more completely. I think I understand your concerns and questions in a wider context.
From the beginning of the game, Lauren (mom) gives a bit of a slutty impression.

View attachment 3652883 View attachment 3652884

All the time we get the impression that she is ready to jump on any cock she sees.
A purposeful dev effort that messes with the player's head. We are supposed to slowly discover the truth
and decide who to believe. Note, that Lauren doesn't quite believe her son either.
She searches through his things thinking she might find on drugs.
In my opinion, the dev unnecessarily removed several scenes.
They didn't explain everything, you can still be suspicious, but they gave clues.
Not everything is as it seems. Among other, the thing you ask about.

View attachment 3652897 View attachment 3652898 View attachment 3652899

I don't know how far the dev has changed the storyline in the new version, I haven't played yet. Images are taken from the previous version. As you know there are (were) three paths for the MC. In each of them, Lauren (mom) behaves differently,
but in each he gives the MC deep affection.
PS: My favorite scenes in the previous version. Emotions rendered very realistically.

View attachment 3652905 View attachment 3652906 View attachment 3652907
Dev does this all the time. Hinting around that Lauren has an eager slutty side willing to do anything. Like the club scene were she lingered watching the one girl getting plowed by multiple guys and her reaction to being asked if she liked it was to smile.

Then people wonder why this discussion comes up. Stuff like that just makes it feel like the dev feels constrained and wants to do more, but is afraid to.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Dev does this all the time. Hinting around that Lauren has an eager slutty side willing to do anything. Like the club scene were she lingered watching the one girl getting plowed by multiple guys and her reaction to being asked if she liked it was to smile.

Then people wonder why this discussion comes up. Stuff like that just makes it feel like the dev feels constrained and wants to do more, but is afraid to.
Oh really? You know what the dev is thinking? You think she smiled because she wanted to experience the same thing? How desperate are you?

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I haven't been here for a while, so I'll ask if the incest patch is working properly now? Are there still problems and, for example, someone calls your "mother" that she is your friend?

Karbon09

Jun 5, 2021
I haven't been here for a while, so I'll ask if the incest patch is working properly now? Are there still problems and, for example, someone calls your "mother" that she is your friend?
no, the new one was not delivered and the old one, for obvious reasons, does not work (there is not even a hint of alternative dialogues in the dialogue files, which casts doubt on whether there will be an official incest patch.

3.90 star(s) 184 Votes