Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
incest patch need another upload host, google only allow 2 people download a file per every 24h, so should not be allowed to use google as a host

NicolasBrown98

Oct 19, 2023
Hi guys. Do we know if these 30 new animations that should soon be added in 9.2 update will add content after everything you can see up to 9.1 or they will be put somewhere in the middle to add more scenes in some parts of the story? I'm asking because I'd like to start playing the newest version 9.1 that fixed some bugs and I wonder if I should wait for 9.2 or start playing now.

KaminuL

Formerly 'Kaminu'
Dec 24, 2023
Hi guys. Do we know if these 30 new animations that should soon be added in 9.2 update will add content after everything you can see up to 9.1 or they will be put somewhere in the middle to add more scenes in some parts of the story? I'm asking because I'd like to start playing the newest version 9.1 that fixed some bugs and I wonder if I should wait for 9.2 or start playing now.
At this point it would probably be better to just wait for 0.9.2

• Red Heart
Reactions: NicolasBrown98

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
This was within the release post of the current version on april 24th:

"
Next week, we will release another minor update for the game.

This update will include around 30 new animations and resolve several issues. Notably, the broken sound effects for animations will be fixed and restored to their full functionality.

We are also aware of a bug affecting the revamped Karen-Phill animations, which will be addressed in this upcoming update.

Given the extensive rework the game has undergone, some incompatibilities may arise in certain areas. If you encounter any issues, please let us know so we can promptly resolve them. "

Everyone around this thread is aware what to think of estimates that those DEVs are given so far... i wouldnt count on it in this week, well its weekend already... so yeah, that would be a surprise. Even next week would be a surprise.

Either way, waiting for 0.9.2 is the better idea than playing it right now i would say. They fixed a bunch of annoying stuff, but there is enough to fix left. And i guess if 0.9.2 is released its a good idea to wait a little more cause it might fuck up the i-patch. In the current state the game doesnt make any sense without the i-patch.

I would be perfectly fine without incest, but the game is just not written like that. It was just changed hasty to avoid a patreon ban, thats all, and that is making this game a total mess right now, the i-patch fixes that somehow though... so yeah with the current i-patch the whole game is making at least some sense and is playable i would say.

Its not entirely clear what 0.9.2 will include though. Yeah animations, and animation fixes. Content? Nothing said about that, and i cant imagine there will be real new content.

But they mentioned to resolve several issues, and boy there are still a lot issues left to solve, that much is clear... so , i think its better to wait for 0.9.2. And i would even bet that 0.9.2 will fuck up save games again too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NicolasBrown98
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes