VN - Ren'Py - Life in Rio [v0.45] [Black Ninja]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Echowraith

Setting aside the outdated graphics and translations that don't resemble any real language, there's hardly any proper adult content in the game. You play for a long time and all you get are some rubbing or kissing scenes. There's a corrupt-style progression for the FMC (female main character), where over time, the characters around you start eyeing you, and you decide whether you'll become corrupted by the events. As for adult content, beyond kissing or simple stuff, there's not much else. My advice? Unless you have a specific high interest in FMC games, don't waste your time. (Edit: In the latest update, an anal scene has been added and developer keeps updating it for now, check the genres mentioned in the "Genre" section to see if they meet your expectations and the date of my comment.)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Seanthiar

Very bad translation in German and English. I'm a native German speaker and I lived many years in English speaking countries like UK and USA and know nobody talks like this and some parts are just wrong like using automotive for auto forward or charge for load. Ren'py has an English GUI - why do not copy it from there? Another thing is the render and how the game is structured appears clumsy. No change in posture, no change in facial expressions, conversations look always the same. It doesn't look like the dev put much work in visual design and structure of the story. It looks more like easy and fast.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Bigsy1

This is cute GGGB type of game with different surroundings and I personally really like those sort of AVNs. It can and should improved the graphics and the dialog but it is an enjoyable AVN and does have potential.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

darkslide5006

total disaster. cant load files, really bad translations, bad renders as well, and game starting in a not english language. two stars for the effort tho, this is unplayable atm. says need two hundred characters so im just tying randoms but really, review should've ended already when i stated that its unplayable. dang