Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
Before I get into the rest of my comment...

I found 'Bibi' in the pub... Which the game treats as if I'm supposed to know her. Only going into the help info told me Bibi is in the same apartment complex, but it also tells me she isn't meant to meet me at the pub... Something is probably buggy there.

You can buy an alarm clock at the mall that you can set the wake-up time on.
This being such a critical item should probably be at the corner store. And if your late for work it would probably be smart if someone would point you to buying one. I shouldn't have to play the game 3 times before I come across it at the mall and then spend a few days in the game figuring out how to make it work.

Gym = Wellness Center
Yes, I knew that. After getting the message about knowing where it was, it simply didn't appear. On a new playthrough several days in it appeared for no particular reason. I'm guessing this is some sort of bug.

Edit: I just want to say that this game is not like most of the HTML female protagonist corruption games out there. It is a VERY slow burn, and there are a lot of hidden triggers and rare events. This is not a game for people looking for a quick hit.
As an example, you won't even get your first choice in the cleaning plot-line until you have done the job 25+ times. The ending scene takes place several months later (cleaning experience 135).
You can spend months going to the beach every weekend and not trigger either photographer event.
The things I brought up aren't about 'slow burn'. They were the basics of living within the game. I couldn't manage to actually work for 2 playthroughs! That's just stupid. I'm not looking to trigger anything, I'm just trying to keep her with a roof over her head. Within the game even on my third run I can't afford going to the beach. Being able to afford makeup around rent is hard, so buying new clothes is out of the question.

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
Thanks for the update but is that it?
Over 5 months wait, for what is basically only a bugfix update?

Unless something not in the changelog was added this update, then im pretty disapointed overall.

Dont get me wrong, i love this game, been following it for years, but the last 2 updates have basically been minor changes to the game, and bug fixes only. Not any "new" content.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
the red district in empty. No stripclub, no brothel... nothing, even not a sex shop.

It is in working ?

And the four jobs... not repeatible if you choose to quit, and the progression is very slow...; it took me hours to progess to cam in the library one.
The others ? Do nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snoopy_H

d630

Feb 21, 2018
the red district in empty. No stripclub, no brothel... nothing, even not a sex shop.

It is in working ?

And the four jobs... not repeatible if you choose to quit, and the progression is very slow...; it took me hours to progess to cam in the library one.
The others ? Do nothing.
Working as intended. You will unlock more stuff there, at random, by walking from place to place (like from City Center to Amsterdam North) or by progressing through the club story.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Glad it's still being updated but sad that it was so minor. Hopefully the next one is a big content update.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
How can one meet Cees? I played a new game until day 25 and Cees doesn't show up in the kitchen even after F5 spamming.

Last edited:

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah, there is indeed one named Bibi :)
There will be more in the future. I'm 'working' on someone named Cees at the moment, but that will be in a future release. Working = drafting ideas.
Cees is 3-4 years in the making O.O please streamline his events as he can't even be met in the kitchen after day 20

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
this game could be nice if the good locations can be unlocked more quickly, and if the quests progress more quickly.
Spe,nding several hours just to reach a cam content... waste of time.

Reactions: Carloschacal2

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Working as intended. You will unlock more stuff there, at random, by walking from place to place (like from City Center to Amsterdam North) or by progressing through the club story.
there is no club story except showing boobs to the bouncer.

d630

Feb 21, 2018
there is no club story except showing boobs to the bouncer.
When dancing at the club there's a random chance for an npc to be all like "nice dance moves" and tells you to talk to another npc that's only in the club at Saturdays (I think). You need to level up pole dancing in order to pass a skill check and unlock an even larger grind fest that is the strip club.

Not much of a story but there's progress and some interactivity.

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
This being such a critical item should probably be at the corner store. And if your late for work it would probably be smart if someone would point you to buying one. I shouldn't have to play the game 3 times before I come across it at the mall and then spend a few days in the game figuring out how to make it work.
It is the first item under the hint menu for items.
1716163238559.png

Yes, I knew that. After getting the message about knowing where it was, it simply didn't appear. On a new playthrough several days in it appeared for no particular reason. I'm guessing this is some sort of bug.
I cannot replicate this bug in either 8.50 or 8.65. It always appears immediately in Amsterdam North after the random event that unlocks it.

The sex shop unlocks via random "travel to region" event.
The brothel can unlock via one of the career paths.
The stripclub unlocks via an event chain at the night club.

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
It is the first item under the hint menu for items.
View attachment 3652055
There needs to be something that points you there, or better yet these things need to be listed with the item in the shops. The fact that I have to go find what an item does within another set of menus is really bad design. If the developer doesn't want to move these, then the in game text should lead you where to go to find the information. I certainly didn't expect to find this kind of information under 'hints' and ended up coming across them after having failed twice and was looking in there for completely different reasons!

I cannot replicate this bug in either 8.50 or 8.65. It always appears immediately in Amsterdam North after the random event that unlocks it.
I don't know what makes it different for me, but it took at least a week for it to show up for me on multiple playthroughs. I've still never gone though as the cost is to high (Day passes are nearly $100, when I don't even make that in a day).

I eventually used the dance studio to level up fitness, because those lessons are free... Though I had to work up that one stat to take Pole Dancing classes, as no other type of class actually ever happens (Jazz dance never has enough people).

In the same way visiting the club is much to high (need a $200 dress and $200 shoes if you meet the other requirements), though at least those costs occur just once. The gym fee other than the big yearly one are a complete rip off and cost me more than I can earn in the same time period. Maybe some of the other jobs pay more than the library one, I don't know as I haven't done any other work besides the first modeling event (which paid about the same as the library when your in a good mood).

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
So eh I got Summer's number, but I'm stuck on what to do next. She never picks up when I call and she's not on the beach anymore.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
When dancing at the club there's a random chance for an npc to be all like "nice dance moves" and tells you to talk to another npc that's only in the club at Saturdays (I think). You need to level up pole dancing in order to pass a skill check and unlock an even larger grind fest that is the strip club.

Not much of a story but there's progress and some interactivity.
no, it never happen.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes