HTML - Life Choices [v0.8.8.62] [Burningsun]

1. 5.00 star(s)

vaargen

There is so many naughty things to do in this game, and while there is a small amount of grinding, the story keeps progressing while you are making money to buy that fancy new toster or whatever you are currently aiming to buy
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Anon21

This is a good game, but it could be a great game.

There is a lot of content, but there is also a lot of grind. The money situation is really annoying, especially if you change jobs. (There's a nice 'gameover' for not being able to get rent time after time, but you don't want to get stuck with it) I also found myself save-scumming like crazy to get my stats going in the direction I wanted.

If you don't have the patience luckily it is really easy to cheat with SugarCube games. Open the browser console with F12 and write SugarCube.state.active.variables to see the variables click 'more' to see the whole list edit them (press enter after making changes). 'cash' is one you'll probably want to mess with.

Suggestion to author: Player needs to be able to make more choices that affect liberty/dignity/luck/morale. Also, the requirement to get into the club is too high!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Netori Popeye

One of the best games within its particular genre. The author is a great guy who constantly updates the game with new content. It's already rich in content even in its incomplete state. I highly recommend it to anyone who is even remotely into these sorts of games.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

TyronTheButcher

been following the game for a while and it gives you ample choices and opportunities to play the way you want instead of forcing a path on you.Overall the game play mechanics are great even at the state it's in and can be both expanded upon and leave room for possible side stories or mods to add more of an experience.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Asgadafi

Usually i fon't give much of attention of html+real photo games, but this is actually sweet.
    There is no actual story, it' just a managment game and with the cheats i could enjoy the trip with the fake challange of the game.