sosd21

Apr 5, 2018
the "step into the elevator" bug is still going strong.
I'm losing 10 Minutes (goes to minus(!)), -2 Morale and -100 Euros.
But nothing else happens.
(Version: 0.8.8.62)

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

some quick replies.
Hi J1215, That helped a lot thanks! Basically it was missing one ')'. stupid typo lo. Thank you.
Hi, thanks for the answer. I know how to get into the strip club and work and so on... But its like impossible for me to reach content of this folder \Amsterdam\Amsterdam\Strip Any hints? :(
Hi recx,
I'm not sure what you mean? If you work there, the content will be reached. Or are you after something else that I just don't get? Sorry for misunderstanding you.
Hi, I don't know if this has already been said, but the requirements for the flower shop require 15 intel at a certain point. It seemed to me that 10 was enough ?
Hi Zerosday,
Yeah there seems to be a mismatch somewhere. Working on it :0 thanks!
BurningSun Few things:

- Will the library job be fleshed out soon? It was quick to get to the end of the available scenes and having Zack and Willem missing made the library job a bit stale.

- How do I get to the point where Faoud's men are attacking Lizzy at random times?

- Also, declining to do the shoot with Donny then entering Donny's studio afterwards leads to a dead end
Hi VictorHayes,
- Not sure. Basically you are asking for the good route and that route is and will always be a little boring :) It is on the list, but not a priority.
- Check out the character tip in the hints section regarding Faoud. There is a lot of info there. To meet him, follow the flower route. At some point Lizzy will stay over at Mo and in the morning she can choose to stay at his appartment, or to go with him.
Stay in order to meet Faoud. Make sure your Lizzy is dumb, as then she can tell Faoud she is a local bimbo which will trigger his gang to use Lizzy all over the city. Remember in the beginning only once or twice a day max... but over time this will grow.
- Found the issue and it is fixed in the next version. Ty.
Would someone be kind enough to provide a save that is a bit advanced in quests & all?
Thanks i'm curious about other ways to play
Hi elstupidwolf,
Not telling you how to play, just a bit of info: I made the game basically so that Lizzy will encounter all kinds of situations where she needs to make choices. These situations generally will come on her path whether she wants them or not (not always, but generally). So if you simply choose a job and diligently work there day in day out, the story will progress. GL & HF
BurningSun It's currently only possible to get the bar work at the pub once summer starts but Lizzy can continue working there during the rest of the year. From the hints it looks like it should be a summer job only?
HI BBZ01, yeah I need to update that. Not a deal breaker, so I noted it down to fix it it some point. Ty!
BurningSun Looking at the character sheet for Bianca I think there may be an error and there's something missing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi BBZ01, You are correct. Updated it. Thanks.
the "step into the elevator" bug is still going strong.
I'm losing 10 Minutes (goes to minus(!)), -2 Morale and -100 Euros.
But nothing else happens.
(Version: 0.8.8.62)
Hi sosd21, didn't know this bug existed. Found the issue and is sorted for the next release. Thanks!

Reactions: ph33rg0d and BBZ01

zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
Hi All,

some quick answers at the start of the weekend whooooo!

Hi BBZ01
Post 1:
Post 2 & 4: I see. Working on fixing it! Thanks for letting me know.
Post 3: Promoted by Patricia? Yes. Caught in Willems' web? Yes.

Hi VictorHayes,
Helen will now always ask Lizzy for random jobs in and around the shop. So whenever you get a wildflower pick request for example, it could have been a trip to Adam. It is completely random.

Hi peetee33,
WIP I'm afraid.

Hi Aromabish,
Ye sounds good to me tbh :) Sorry.

Hi KurosU, Yes.

Hi bradster555,
Well... good question. I'm just back after being away for a year! :( Personal stuff. I always wanted to update it 3-4 times a year; big updates, but I got ill a few years ago and been struggling since, but tbh, updates before that were up and down too. Have a look at the changelog section on the first page. Each change has a date. It will instantly tell you how often or not I updated the game.
To be honest I stopped with promising stuff for the next update as it became too much pressure and killed the fun for me updating the game. It is a fun project for me, not a money make. I do it in my free time when I feel well enough. Lately it is often, especially compared to the last year or so.
I hope that kinda answers your question.

Hi LucasDigne,
Please see my post below to mtq2904229 just below this one.

Hi mtq2904229,
The Mo story is slow, please keep that in mind.

Hi J1215,
I think I know how this could happen, but I cannot recreate it and I've so far been unable to find the reason. Are you able to get a screenshot perhaps? Could possibly help me pinpointing it.

Hi recx,
GL!

Hi dasgerd,
There is no real list of all locations, but check the hints section (left side screen) and it will probably help you a little.
Main locations that are not always immediately unlocked are (in random order):
Club, Danceschool, Beach, Mall, Church, Beach party hub, Strip Club, Pub, Library, Entrance area, Faoud warehouse, Mo's window, Spa, Loanshark, SexShop.

Henry is no longer bugged. Have you downloaded the latest HTML version?

Hi LucasDigne, there is no cheat version, but maybe ask around here as someone may have thought of something.

I've downloaded the latest version, and can confirm: Henry IS Bugged, after the talk to Bibi, he never triggers, no matter what I do (Already at august 2005) Rent is raised, but never any more interaction with him, or Bibi

EDIT: Clarification - I started from the very start at normal difficulty

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
BurningSun Small point but you can learn and do pole dancing with sports clothes so you don't need to buy the specific cloths and dancing shoes.

LucasDigne

Jul 30, 2018
I've downloaded the latest version, and can confirm: Henry IS Bugged, after the talk to Bibi, he never triggers, no matter what I do (Already at august 2005) Rent is raised, but never any more interaction with him, or Bibi

EDIT: Clarification - I started from the very start at normal difficulty
if you used saveeditor it affects a lot. Henry triggers only in rentdays, there will be an option to "talk with Henry to reduce the rent", nothing much at this point

aaron0michaels

Sep 22, 2020
Cant even talk to henry in the first place? Like can you make the hint guide a bit better than *blank* for henry? Ive tried going to him before rent is paid, after, weekdayus weekends, its freaking ridiculous, just give a clear cut answer on how to progress than this insanity

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Cant even talk to henry in the first place? Like can you make the hint guide a bit better than *blank* for henry? Ive tried going to him before rent is paid, after, weekdayus weekends, its freaking ridiculous, just give a clear cut answer on how to progress than this insanity
You need to keep visiting Henry a number of times before you actually meet him or Bibi. It starts from there but it's bugged and being worked on by the developer.

arabidgrandma

Jul 10, 2018
No, I mean you need to try visiting him on other occasions i.e. go spy on him.
The option to go see him disappears after a couple of events
On 8..8.61 it was after the conversation with bibi (after the event where Henry touches your thigh and hugs you) where she tells you what she's been doing with him - even if you say you wont judge her
On 8.8.62 it seems you can only get to the next event talking to Henry iirc you try to get him to do things with you but he ignores it
then the option to go to his place disappears completely. I've tried various times on each day of the week/weekend and it's never there

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
The option to go see him disappears after a couple of events
On 8..8.61 it was after the conversation with bibi (after the event where Henry touches your thigh and hugs you) where she tells you what she's been doing with him - even if you say you wont judge her
On 8.8.62 it seems you can only get to the next event talking to Henry iirc you try to get him to do things with you but he ignores it
then the option to go to his place disappears completely. I've tried various times on each day of the week/weekend and it's never there
Yep so keep going and it'll reappear.

aaron0michaels

Sep 22, 2020
No, I mean you need to try visiting him on other occasions i.e. go spy on him.
nopem because i never get that optiuon. thats what i mean by shitty hints. What time? What day? do i need to be unemployed? do i need to have a certain job? do i need to have no money?

like a straight answer would be nice.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
nopem because i never get that optiuon. thats what i mean by shitty hints. What time? What day? do i need to be unemployed? do i need to have a certain job? do i need to have no money?

like a straight answer would be nice.
There are hints but as it's a sandbox game the object is to explore so a lot of it is simply trial and error. However, to answer your question:

Reactions: BurningSun
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes