wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
We are all entitled to our opinion. Just want to add that I disagree I need the game ellement :D
The RPGM game format can bet extremely fun, BUT when done poorly like with this game its extremely aggravating.

They did switch to the Renpy engine and managed to do that poorly as well so I don't think our preferences for formats matter if both formats are done badly.

Reactions: TheMummy56

twomd

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone figured out how to escape the school ?
I'm stuck in the hallway with the door to the school backyard, and i can't go back...

The only thing i can click on are: the backyard, the storage room, the second floor stairs and the locker. The floor ( which i think should lead back ) is not clickable...

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
delete the game and install from mega...it works fine...
I'm on mac and everything works...
maybe you have used a wrong app for unzip or unrar your version
so the game was corrupted by some app you used to install

No bugs in the EP3 game!
it is ,or the dev put some secret code for patreons he already did it while developing first episode then he decided to take away the code and made the game free for all...

Jul 23, 2018
Hey in episode 2 with Lida trying to infiltrate the factory, I have gotten the outfit from Tony and gone to the factory and seen the conversation with the guards. After that Lida is stuck and I can't get her to move. How do I progress? Is this a common issue?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Pathway to school and forest gone
How can I reach to the school now??
Please help
O_O Uhhh your in front of the sign post. I believe the school and town is off to your RIGHT from the last time I played thst update. So Click Right.......

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Playing EP3, latest Ren'Py version. I'm trying to meet the nurse at the bar in the city, but I can't find the bar.
Figured it out. You have to click on the office to trigger her "wandering the city," which leads to other stuff happening. For some reason, it did not work the first time I clicked on the office. I'm not sure what was different the second time.

Note to dev, please look into separate audio channels for music and sounds. For some reason music is always really loud in Ren'Py games. So, when the music and sounds are on the same channel, it's hard to hear the sound effects well without the music drowning it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: male7104

mroverlordikk

Oct 13, 2022
Guys, in episode 3 when I need to see a nurse at "astana" the games looks to bug, and where can I found this astana , I clicked everywhere in the city.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Guys, in episode 3 when I need to see a nurse at "astana" the games looks to bug, and where can I found this astana , I clicked everywhere in the city.
Read the post right above yours... You'd have found the solution faster than it took for you to post your problem.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes