Oct 28, 2018
After Lida talks to her Husband in the Glory Hole I get the Now Loading message then Can't find image 1482 and the game sticks in that loop. During her sodomy scene just before she talks to her husband I keep getting Can't find image 1478 and 1482? Can't move on as it just keeps repeating Now Loading and image missing error no matter how many times I click Retry. Anyone else having this problem?
i've explained how to fix it some pages back

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

camelot22

Feb 25, 2018
After Lida talks to her Husband in the Glory Hole I get the Now Loading message then Can't find image 1482 and the game sticks in that loop. During her sodomy scene just before she talks to her husband I keep getting Can't find image 1478 and 1482? Can't move on as it just keeps repeating Now Loading and image missing error no matter how many times I click Retry. Anyone else having this problem?
download episode one, find this picture in img and put this image to the episode 2 img fotder

ben2

Nov 16, 2018
Can someone please upload just audio folder of episode 2. I dont want to download whole game for that.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
Would anybody be so Kind a upload a save file around the "fishing" part of episode 1 before or after fishing doenst matter... my game crashed as i was about to cook my fish and i didnt save at all kinda forgot about it so used to autosave and now replaying all of it would be silly

thanks

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
The quality of Ep 2 is really shit, even compared to Ep 1 which was sorta shit on the quality. Now it has bugs, the dialogue is so bad it's hard to understand, and add to that the nasty slow grind. Doesn't happen often, that a dev makes worse and worse product. Probably on purpose, at least the grind, to slow people down artificially. And this whole "have to load an existing save 20 to continue playing" is laughable. What kind of crapfest is this? And why am I playing it?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017

Verson 0.7 including the bugfix of the missing pictures, saves and the cheat mod
If this has the "lite mod" I attached previously, is not a cheat mod.
I haven't modified in any way the original's game plugins and did not added any cheats
I just deactivated the "no dash" option from the maps, changed the save slots from 50 to 100 and fixed the main menu (problem introduced since version 0.3).

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
If this has the "lite mod" I attached previously, is not a cheat mod.
I haven't modified in any way the original's game plugins and did not added any cheats
I just deactivated the "no dash" option from the maps, changed the save slots from 50 to 100 and fixed the main menu (problem introduced since version 0.3).
Yes that's your mod :)

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes