Mamrez

Sep 8, 2018
2019-01-07_00-02-21.png 2019-01-07_00-02-21.png GUUUUUUYYYYYYYs PPPPPLLLLLLZZZZZ HHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP
I GOT this error in chapter 1 after i saved from prison and i went to bar to find job and the girl in bar told to go to lida's Neighbor and after i went and knock the door then this error just comes !!!!!
what should i do ?
sorry for my bad English :)

Reactions: nokiazz

Mamrez

Sep 8, 2018
Did some digging and I found a bug-fix patch to a bug many of you have been experiencing.

This will fix the bug where:
After the photo-shoot, you go to market to find Old Hobo, then to the bar to talk to Lana whom gives you a job to visit the neighbor. You will notice you cannot enter the neighbors house and there is also a box blocking your own house.

1. Extract the fix folder
2. Copy&Paste the content in to the game folder
3. Over write all files by clicking yes to all
4. Start up the game and load in the save file BEFORE you exit the bar after talking to Lana. When you exit the bar it should not be raining and you will be able to talk to the neighbor. Cheers

P.S first somewhat useful contribution to the forum hope it helps a lot of ppl.
it does not work !

Mamrez

Sep 8, 2018
Hi - im having some problem here. Any help? What should i do to find these documents? I've searched over the whole house for nothing :C (screen inside the spolier)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
Ok, got it - you have to pick one of the chairs :v Sorry for this post xD
dude
do you have save after looking for job in bar?

Mamrez

Sep 8, 2018
I put some workaround in game load mechanics to fix the "Failed to Load Error", just download and save in www/js/rpg_managers.js folder and replace the original. When you get a error, add the first digits (see the picture) of the missing file in the $_MISSING_FILES vector in rpg_managers.js, save the file and start the game again.

View attachment 207020
do we need a special app?

Mamrez

Sep 8, 2018
the problem is: the game is written in russian originally, so when translating/converting it there are some files altered from the russian kyrillian alphabet to our western one. it works poorly and some of the renamed files cannot be found anymore.

the solution is: you scroll back to site 128, where you find a kind post includig a file called
thats what you download now. unzip it and copy paste these russian named files (not the whole order!!) into the same place within your actual game folders. Now the game can find the files again and you should be good to go :)

Edit: Important! You do NOT replace anything! you simply ADD the russian named files, mkay?
Is this for E1 ?

Mamrez

Sep 8, 2018
the problem is: the game is written in russian originally, so when translating/converting it there are some files altered from the russian kyrillian alphabet to our western one. it works poorly and some of the renamed files cannot be found anymore.

the solution is: you scroll back to site 128, where you find a kind post includig a file called
thats what you download now. unzip it and copy paste these russian named files (not the whole order!!) into the same place within your actual game folders. Now the game can find the files again and you should be good to go :)

Edit: Important! You do NOT replace anything! you simply ADD the russian named files, mkay?
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan thank you
problem solved

Reactions: BruceLee73

DannyBoi567

Nov 24, 2018
In the 1st episode im stuck after u get released, The person who uses the camera is just laying on the floor and hobo just keeps saying "See you tommorow" ?????

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
people..... grrrrr... STOP FUCKING COMPLAINING!!!!!!! just finished both parts in couple of days...
great game, funny story, great graphics... just read everything and think a little... you dont need no walkthrough... to get to the lab, just go back a little and get the password at second computer in the other room before, instead of whining all over the place...
Dev... if you need somebody to tranlate for you, write me, you need couple of corrections ;) and keep up the good work (y)
waiting for a big update couse i stumbled on like 4 or 5 "new quest" marks on the way soo hes planning things :love:
horsey fucking poliswoman for ex??? lol :ROFLMAO:

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes