Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I hate "kinetic novel" content.
Also, the 'every male' makes me think of more than one guy, so I'm baffled there aren't any "voyeurism" scenes of other relative guys fucking other gals..
Ah, yes.. "censored".. no. Pass.
Almost all steam games(on this site) are a pass unless 1/3 hot girls 1/3 cool theme 1/3 interesting gameplay.

For me I like the theme so without even trying it, this gets a 4/10. My bias steam guess rating.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
It's always bizarre to me seeing how averse to Miel games the users here are when most of the games here usually manage to have LESS content while being slowly updated for years to no end, using stolen assets and ultimately getting abandoned without a word from the dev or getting a rushed frustrating conclusion after all the endless build up.
That and the recent outpouring of zero-effort machine translations.

I'll take the game that is upfront about what it is, delivers on that, is complete, and cheap, thank you.
Today I looked into 4 different games I thought "haven't checked those on a while" to discover the situation above. It's funny how "western eroticm game community" will shit talk cheap Japanese games for being cheap when the scene can barely deliver cheap, let alone quality.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Don't like VN's these days, think the last one I liked was old called Tokimeki chek'n, maybe the reason is lack of time, but wonder why they typically always are male protagonists for VN's and female protagonists for RPG games lol. Not sure why but think female protagonists are the best because it's like dominating over women, being able to control them, as in this real life women seem to have more power.

I suppose the reason of VN's why I don't like them these days is because they went a bit crazy with fetishes, now theres too much of weird shit going on, and it's lost it's class. It's a shame too because the artists are good.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: EverHaveINever

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Disappointingly short than average I have question if game goes anime or RPG mods will there means to actual do more?

jackk455

May 18, 2018
View attachment 2879487

Overview:
Money, power, fame!
The Amane family has it all... Well, except heirs to continue on the family name.
Thus the Amane Patriarch has one final command: "Any fertile man in the Amane family must go out and breed at once!
It shall be allowed any place, any where in the city. No exceptions."​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-26
Release Date: 2023-08-25
Original Title: 町丸ごと俺の孕ませオナホハーレム!
VNDB:
Developer: Miel -
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English, Español, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional)
Voiced: Japanese
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

[/
Before you ask yes, at the end of the game, you will fuck pregnant women in many scenes
Please add android

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes