• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - License to Breed [Final] [Miel]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

Just make into anime forget this vn/ren'py version it feels like they did no work on dude even he just ghost character with penis and no actual role.

Makes me question if I had order will and I had all dudes bowing to me having sex with me really and tank system put my kid with such people. Life would ultra cool but I am chick I think these thoughts when i see giddy couples roam around.

Back to story: dude has unfair disadvantage main family strained family values but as only male heir you get one advantage grandfather's will states: only male can impregnate every female in town so they remain in town or they get evicted. All bitches who abused their position are about experience muhaha, no law in world going save them now not even family.

Some part me feels if it was allowed to do anything to actual do some repeat events but its not -> MC in question not lot her can do there no real deadline I wasn't able to read the text even?

game in general is short like 45 to 1 hour long.
    Like or dislike: Liked if he waited until they day of their ovulation and made rape special I know that sounds weird but it be more damning in more torturous he could have used their anal and mouth and made them go insane.

Dislike : if was fuck and show and brag, normal harems aren't this method either they are private if in Japan its illegal. Harems are against the law.

Make sense if decline males aren't being born anymore and ratio of male being born diminished and then they had introduce bloodline strong male blood. Female are probably majority nomination. There no details on this subject in beginning I was making assumption when he was accosted and brutalized by females everywhere.

Note again: I am female and I have love for playing video games so I was in game of this for while and I felt nothing I was bored. I did feel zero remorse of women being raped because they created him be like that. They put him worst dorm and worst institution and tried kick him out its systematical behavior of cornered badger...not good. All women had it coming.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ItsCoolGuy

If you've played one Miel game, you've effectively already played all of them -- functional, relatively polished games about girls who bully a man and then inexplicably fall in love with his dick. Gotta respect them for finding a formula that sells, I guess.

I'm rating it 3 stars because I cannot honestly describe this game as anything other than completely forgettable. Not good or bad, just... there.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Kingofsaints46

It's another Miel game. Art's good, Translation is...there, and the voice acting is...also there I guess. It doesn't do much to be outstanding or different than the others. Its good for a quick fap and that's about it.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

iron4doves

It has good art = 1 star. It's translated = 2 stars.

That's it imo. The story is you are a pervert. Your mostly female family hate you for this. The acting head of the family (female) sends you away to a boys only school because she hates you. One day head of family (male) dies. He leaves a will that says the family needs heirs more than anything and decrees a law that you are allowed to fuck whomever, wherever, with intention to impregnate. The townsfolk and police force begrudgingly abide, for some reason, because a dead man has that sort of power......

As soon as your dick touches a women, it does not matter if she thinks you're okay or if she thinks you are a hell spawn - she instantly falls for you and acts like your cock sleeve bitch. Literally like flipping a toggle switch - extremely unsatisfying.

The rest of the game is just rinse repeat. "Oh here's a girl, I fuck her. Oh here's a girl, I fuck her. Oh here...". Literally. It's so fucking boring. Impregnation is one of my top kinks. I await mpreg greg's review, but I assume even he will find this title to be distasteful.