chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
Ok serious question - new devs obviously have some problems getting a new team together, or something. Why does someone who is now a new dev, not ask for help from some big devs? I am sure that someone would like to help because of what happened to Chatterbox and because of the fan base. It is a project with big potential, beautiful characters and I bet that someone would like to help and have half the rights to this brand. I think there is no other way...

Reactions: Lachesis580

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Ok serious question - new devs obviously have some problems getting a new team together, or something. Why does someone who is now a new dev, not ask for help from some big devs? I am sure that someone would like to help because of what happened to Chatterbox and because of the fan base. It is a project with big potential, beautiful characters and I bet that someone would like to help and have half the rights to this brand. I think there is no other way...
The game's dead, mate
It's just dead

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
was abandoned by new team too, couldn't figure way to continue story or some other shit, it's posted to thread somewhere.

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
good game = abandoned

like my girlfreind who left me for someone else. busted.
yeah baut there is a good motivation here, the original dev passed away in 2020 and an other team tried to continue it, but they can't do it in the way they wanted at least for now

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Lachesis580

Apr 11, 2019
why new people should download an abandoned game?
Only because you don't do it doesn't mean nobody does it.
I also downloaded it a few weeks ago to check out why this is so "highly praised" and yeah i liked it very much.
But yeah now i have to live with the consequences probably never seeing the continuation to it because the one wo tried to save it don't get enough team members and what not can't remember all the reasons. (I have still a little bit hope he gets stuff together for this VN)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Only because you don't do it doesn't mean nobody does it.
I also downloaded it a few weeks ago to check out why this is so "highly praised" and yeah i liked it very much.
But yeah now i have to live with the consequences probably never seeing the continuation to it because the one wo tried to save it don't get enough team members and what not can't remember all the reasons. (I have still a little bit hope he gets stuff together for this VN)
How do I say this gently. Chatterbox is deceased. He is no more. He has joined the bleeding choir invisible. He's pushing up the daisies. Ok. I think you have the idea. There is no "stuff" to get together. Oh, and yes, the game up until now is amazing, and I would absolutely encourage anyone to download it, because the work done up until his demise was beautiful.

Reactions: The Grifter

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I say this gently. Chatterbox is deceased. He is no more. He has joined the bleeding choir invisible. He's pushing up the daisies. Ok. I think you have the idea. There is no "stuff" to get together. Oh, and yes, the game up until now is amazing, and I would absolutely encourage anyone to download it, because the work done up until his demise was beautiful.
he meant those who were supposed to continue this project.

Dec 14, 2021
The game is very cool and I started playing it from version 0.3 and when I found out that Chatterbox didn't seem to survive a heart transplant and when I found out it was very disappointing to find out and even a little bit then I pushed and I didn't know about this site, I learned all this from the island of delights site and I'm very much waiting for who the game is again to get top 1 and will be far away to play it

Reactions: El Diablo_ON
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes