• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
I don't know if most of you have read earlier post but to those of you whom haven't the original dev sadly passed away ....... the guys taking over had worked with chatterbox and said they were going to continue to make it but it would take time to get it right and try to make chatterbox's vision a reality maybe they'll do it or maybe not it's just a lot to be thrust on one's self please be kind and understanding
Holy shit, life is too fragile, RIP.

Crypt

Jul 19, 2019
I don't know if most of you have read earlier post but to those of you whom haven't the original dev sadly passed away ....... the guys taking over had worked with chatterbox and said they were going to continue to make it but it would take time to get it right and try to make chatterbox's vision a reality maybe they'll do it or maybe not it's just a lot to be thrust on one's self please be kind and understanding
gawd damn that is horrible to hear. may he R.I.P

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Every time i see activity in this thread i get all excited, only to be reminded of what happened, and then the depression hits.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
This was the game they were going to complete to "honor the memory of its developer"?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This was the game they were going to complete to "honor the memory of its developer"?
That's what they had said, in any case. Their reasoning for indefinitely shelving this is because they claim they haven't been able to find trustworthy people to work on the game with them, I guess. In fairness, there have been several problems with people quitting, destroying content created for the game, etc., so trust issues are understandable. Still, I'm not sure how much that's the real reason and how much it's being used as an excuse. Obviously, a large number of us would love to see this game continue.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
even incompleted as it is...still a good game...hope in the next few years someone will either finish or at least continue.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Reasonably fun, but not as good quality as some of the other games on here

Feb 29, 2020
Ok is it abandoned abandoned?
Or is it gamersglory will work on it here and there if and when they have time to do so and we'll get something when we get something abandoned?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Reasonably fun, but not as good quality as some of the other games on here
As everything else it is just a matter of opinion/taste - i would say this game is way better than 70% of your top games (and certainly better than top two you have as sigs).
Ok is it abandoned abandoned?
Or is it gamersglory will work on it here and there if and when they have time to do so and we'll get something when we get something abandoned?
Just read his last update on that matter - link to it a few posts above.

Dinosx12

Jul 30, 2018
This is terrible and sad, I really liked this game, RIP Chatter.

Also, there is another game where u protect a girl, but can't remember the title.

Would appreciate a lot if someone knew

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes