• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending LEWD TIERLIST for CYOA type games + bonuses, Recommendations and suggestions. Context and links in comments!

Kyndrylith

Nov 2, 2022
my-image.png
If there is enough interest I'll make a proper tierlist with over a hundred games (Yes I am a degenerate, fuck me right?)

I am looking for more visual CYOA type games like transfigure/student xchange. This tierlist is mostly me trying to explain my tastes and what I am looking for. The top section above honorable mentions is the important part for my question.

Requirements:
  • Female pov/protagonist (futa/sissy or m>f transformation also fine)
  • Good visuals (Either irl gifs, good animations or pristine 3d models)
Personal Pref but not all required:
  • Not a big fan of RPGmaker games (too grindy and too clunky to control)
  • Not a fan of Renplay games (They usually have ugly character models or give a uncanny valley feel to it. Despite them being the TYPE of CYOA game I like, they just always miss the mark so I stay away from them)
  • Good balance of lewd scenes and story. I don't like grinding for hours to get one scene and I prefer having more substance than just spamming me with gifs and bad grammar)
  • I am a furry. Obligatory cringy "rawr!"
  • I don't like over complicated lewd games (A spell for All and rpg maker games for example)
  • CYOA html games like transfigure is my fav because I can use a tts browser addon and listen to the story and make path altering choices
Explanation and links SSS <,.<:
Fucking good but not CYOA:
S but less S:
S but less animations/ more pics:
Truly degen but great for dragon readers:
Honorable Mentions These are still very good, just not CYOA THE BEST:
  • Wild Life by Adeptus Steve: The single best quality animations a 3d model lewd game has. Way better than subverse and Carnal instinct. Unfortunatly its still deep in development with no story mode. Currently there is a somewhat complex sandbox mode where you can setup your own scenes with somewhat complicated controls. Keep your eyes on it and please support their Patreon https://f95zone.to/threads/wild-life-patreon-build-2024-04-11-adeptus-steve.3810/
  • Third Crisis: Amazing exploration turnbased combat rpgmaker type game BUT don't let the rpgmaker theme fool you as they made their own engine and is a lot less clunky than actual rpg maker. Amazing visuals and story and one of the best lewd games out there: https://f95zone.to/threads/third-crisis-v0-58-1-gog-anduo-games.9027/
Ai stories and images:
  • NovelAi: The best ai story generator out there. You can infinite sized stories and worlds all limited by only your imagination along with an ai. One of my favourite ways to use it is essentially have the ai be my "dungeon master" and direct the flow of the story and events and I'll just interact with it like a game "go to room", "pick up object" and such. Very very nsfw capable. Obviously no visuals and pay gated. Also has image generation but its not tied to the story generation yet.
  • Mage.space: The best online image generation site I've seen. it requires premium but if you are willing its amazing
Nsfw Mods are pretty wild:
  • Skyrim + Sims4: Not going to go into it too much but there is a TON of stuff you can do with modding these games with lewd things. The sky is the limit. Check out wabbajack or nexus mods new collection feature in order to download a pre-setup mod list from another user. You can for example download a 150+ mod list that turns skyrim in a lewd bdsm survival game.
FURRIES UNITE:
Wacky fun trainer game:
Amazing but NO VISUALS:
  • TiTs + Coc: Both by Fenoxo and both are very very in-depth and has a ton of content. Unfortunately aside from portrait sprites there are no visuals and up to your imagination.
Online Multiplayer lewd game:
  • 3DXChat: The best by far lewd mmo game. There are others but none have these level of animations. Its paywalled behind a sub unfortunately but its very good. You can also play as a futa (toggle option for females). It is however a hard one to recommend due to how drama based the game can get via people becoming jealous and such. There is a bit of a highschool clique feel to it. Just don't take it too seriously and you'll be fine ❤!