• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned Lewd Strips 01: Holly Hocks [v1.2] [Hornblase]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
I... actuall enjoyed it. It's kinda wholesome, the girls are hot, demons not so bad, even the troll has some appeal. The ending is exactly what I wished for and in general it's not maybe too complicated but fun. 8/10, good for quick fap with a bit of a smile on your face

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Very fun short game funded by mysexgames.cum and made by the same guys who gave us ''The Secret World of Magical Girls'' (availabe on f95zone),give it a try don't let the thumbnail scare you !

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Someone told me to try this but after seeing the thumbnail how do i put it nicely without insulting anyone? :unsure:

The appeal for the eye was not to my tasting. Sorry.

Hornblase

Jan 27, 2021
Hi, I'm DZ, creator of this piece. I am glad some of you have enjoyed my work. That's a hilarious thumbnail choice too btw, gave me a hearty chuckle, haha. I'm really happy that some of you have found the troll appealing. It was quite challenging to make her look like that and still hold some kind of sexual appeal. It was a lot of fun to make because I really like Halloween themes. If the next one will not represent any occasion though, it will be just random weirdness.

The Lewd Strips are meant to be very short stories that stand on their own - kind of the stuff you find on the old comic book anthologies. This series is just one of the recent projects I'm working on. My latest game is called Aolta, it will be released in the middle of February. Here are some .

That Superjail looks really cool btw, I will definitely check it out. Thanks for checking out my stuff and have a fine day/night.

Last edited:

MonkeyMan187

Jul 3, 2018
is there a way not to always have in full screen? when press esc it goes window mode then the next scene and bang full screen again =(

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
Looks promising, I'll give it a try. Art style looks familiar, I think I've played some flash games from this author back in the day.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes