3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
I just want to know why the universal version connects to 3 outside IP addresses. Accord to the windows sandboxing security software, one of those IP addresses is blacklisted for being connected to malware distributions. The security sandboxes also indicate the program has behaviors associated with resisting debugging. 14 files created during runtime if it can connect to the internet, only 2 if it cannot. It just seems very weird for a single player game to have telemetry and environment awareness.

garaomara

Aug 23, 2019
Are scenes with male NPCs avoidable by either player choice (outside of battle) or playing correctly (during the battles)?
Dont know any male NPCs in the game except for goblins, but yeah you can avoid them by killing them first.
MP still impossible to get I guess. Dwarf stuck talking to other shopkeep- so there's no stores open- resting doesn't recover MP for some reason. Tried this game ages ago but looks like it still has some weird problems.
A lot of problems can be fixed by simply editing the user.ini file (for example giving you high level which also increases everythign else, or just give yourself more MP). Gotta start anew way too many times in this game so its better to just edit the file instead of refarming everything every time.

Reactions: Orphanus

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Alright then, 'pirates', gather this page the most up-to-date version of this game. Remind you that this is the 0.7.232a demo and the patreon build is 0.7.37a.

I'm waiting... especially for you Captain_America and IWillEatYourFace. It should be easier for the two of you since the dev of this game is active on this f95 page.
Updated links :p Also added a torrent file

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LewdMaze-0.7.237a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: TheRapist_00

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Grindy. Very grindy.
Enemy battle composition should be more varried (ranged should be allow in front row). They shouldn't respawn as fast. They shouldn't chase you as much.

Collect All button- better yet , holding a key and clickingon a cehs auto-collects everything. Clicking on close always acts as if you clicked movement.

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
I have been looking at this game for 3 years by now, there has been many changes a long the way and since the content seems to be increasing I'm starting to feel like focus should be on things like combat by now, combat is very basic and plain considering we gotta do a lot of things to get to some places, more skill's and abilities, different items would be nice.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
I have been looking at this game for 3 years by now, there has been many changes a long the way and since the content seems to be increasing I'm starting to feel like focus should be on things like combat by now, combat is very basic and plain considering we gotta do a lot of things to get to some places, more skill's and abilities, different items would be nice.
I think just the ability to switch classes and switch character position in the 4 squares would be interactable in a turn-based RPG game. The abilities are adequate.

As for the skills, yeah, they need to expand, or at least some of those skills need to be reworked. But in all honesty, you can sludge through the game without needing that much mana.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
With a new update, time to give this game another go. :D
Last time I ragequit because enemies were constantly spamming charm.
Just play as the kitty mage and use her heal before they charm you, or her magic attack.. Both are per turn, so the enemies will be dead, or you will be alive long enough to attack them. It is the charm attack that does the mass damage, so if you can survive and heal from that first attack you can usually just have the other character attack.
MP still impossible to get I guess. Dwarf stuck talking to other shopkeep- so there's no stores open- resting doesn't recover MP for some reason. Tried this game ages ago but looks like it still has some weird problems.
I think it is either the weekend, or just Sunday that the shops are gone. Also, resting should indeed restore mp. Resting with the imp doesn't, but at the inn it should.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
You realize this is a pirating site right?....
With folk who don't bully the little guy.
Dont know any male NPCs in the game except for goblins, but yeah you can avoid them by killing them first.

A lot of problems can be fixed by simply editing the user.ini file (for example giving you high level which also increases everythign else, or just give yourself more MP). Gotta start anew way too many times in this game so its better to just edit the file instead of refarming everything every time.
You can just transfer the save file to the new game version.
Updated links :p Also added a torrent file
Cruel. I like my stuff torrent free. :Kappa:
I think just the ability to switch classes and switch character position in the 4 squares would be interactable in a turn-based RPG game. The abilities are adequate.

As for the skills, yeah, they need to expand, or at least some of those skills need to be reworked. But in all honesty, you can sludge through the game without needing that much mana.
I agree with the first part as that would be nice to switch up for if you are looking for different builds. The game would need enemies and combat to be much more fleshed out for that though. I would say that you do need mana once you start getting further in the game as one bad charm could smash you, and both spells are very good.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
i try to play this every update but it wont run asks for two ext and i still get a black screen other java games run fine

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Would need more info about your system and other stuff like videocard, memory.
Also, black console screenshot please, i need to check if it has errors or its crashing just because.

Last edited:

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
LewdMaze-0.7.237a
Well. As we rotate them anyways, it will be available as public eventually~
There are no "only for patrons" game versions.
So there is not much meaning doing that, except screwing dev a bit, or being very impatient for newest demo :)
I mean, there are even some 1$ slots empty every month, if you're that hungry lol.

As for Trojan, there is no malware inside. Most java trying to update~
We dont really use some kind of hidden/closed stuff, you can pretty much check all libraries used in Universal version. I think liiike, all of them are kinda freeware you can source-check on Git? Its java, so.
WIndows may hate some of them thou, but i checked Virustotal and its pretty clean so far, was like 5 / 68

I will double-check just in case, but i'm pretty sure i haven't seen my version connecting to anything.
If you have game trying to connect with some malware sites, you most like already have troubles with some virus crap attaching itself to any .exe it can find.

EDIT: I checked all 3 versions, none is trying to connect with any website.
You suuuure you didnt have some virus raping your system even without my project? :D

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes