• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Its already on itch with free demo (a bit delayed version thou, but still).

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey guys, a bit early update to make up a bit for past delay~

Mostly content and fixes type of update~
Changelog so far:

-Fixed few bugs where game would freeze while using Vanish skill

-Finished Catgirl x Alraune main loop, now its all shiny and shaded

-Added gameover CG for Dullahan x Slug miniboss.
May be a bit hard to get this one, but it looks really cool.

Tried to take into account suggestions and complains about fights and Iso, so this month we also added new mechanics/skills

-Added True Sight racial skill for Catgirls
for constant MP drain, she will highlight traps and some other active objects (such as NPCs or Bosses)

-Added Vanish racial skill for Elves
for constant MP drain, she will cut mobs aggro range to 1 block around mob, and slightly larger for moving mob vs moving character.
This will slow down your movement and will make world look a bit darker, but should allow to grab loot freely, and will make sneaking around looking for staircases easier.
Should i reduce mobs aggro range even more, or remove slowdown? Any case, now you can try to avoid combat completely, if you have MP.

Please lemme know if something is broken or buggy, as always.
Working on Ant queen, some scenes are done - but not in game yet.
I will add them for higher tier patrons rewards for now.
Gallery rewards update will be out tomorrow~
Many thanks for your support, it helps to keep up the progress, adding some stuff every month.

Last edited:

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
10 small diamonds will be just fine for her.
Note scene will depend on currenct character affliction (futa will have different scenes etc)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dixen Chix

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Windows version doesn't even need java - since it has openjdk preinstalled.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
New 0.7.242a demo is out for Patrons~
If you have any issues with universal, just go Win, it has Java preinstalled and set up properly.

Changelog so far~
Voices, content and bugfixing
-Finished Catgirl x Alraune animation, main and cum, colored and shaded, done
-Fixed few bugs with Minotaur and Kaeryn and gameover not showing. Should work fine now~
-Added voice acting to traps, most traps now should have cute catgirl voice
-Added voices to Cat x Ant, duo
-Added voices for Cat x Mino, duo. Lemme me know if using two girls at same time (for character and for mob) sounds good. Its s bit more prices than just catgirl voice, but maybe kinda hotter?

Still workin on Ant queen.
Probably should be able to release her basic battles with gameover CGs next update, animations would need to wait a bit more.
Btw for someone who wants spoilers, her CGs, and previews for animations will be available in gallery rewards this month~

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Ok, i've tried this game.

And first of all: i do like this concept, this animations, arts, backgrounds etc. But the gameplay…
1) All of enemies we may classify as "bruisers" (they just dealing dmg) and "debuffers" (this ones cast some debuffs, obviously). So, the debuffers cast they debuffs every single time when they attacks with ridicolously high chanse to impose debuff on your party, in my case it's only 2 times out of 10 when characters resists to debuffs. And this debuffs (arousal and futa at this version) dealing just absurd amount of damage. Why do we have almost nothing to defend our party from this nonsense?
1.1) Only one means of protection from this absurd - "hentai test" ability, which mean the defending character doesn't attack. Consider that debuffers cast they shit every turn and it's impossible to predict, which char will be attacked - you either attack and get debuff or just staying and take damage from bruisers. Why there is no scrolls/potion/spells to clean negative effects? Or why don't make "hentai test" passive ability or available when char debuffed?
1.2) "Front line protect back line and cannot attack enemy's back line untill their front is standing. Back line can attack any line" - seems logical. Buuuuuut enemy debuffers in 97% cases is on the back, which is also logical. And when they cast their spells on your back line and within 1-2 turns your back line is fucked into the ground and you can do nothing about it - that's suck. Perhaps, they could cast their stuff a little less, then every turn?
2) How in the world did damage calculating?! My catgirl may do like 95 dmg from ordinary attack and then crit for 58 dmg?! Within one fight, beating the same enemy?! Those ants have abaptive armor or something?
3) Gear. It starts pretty smoothly - you can buy slightly better equip, farm some resources and then craft something even better. And this system working…for the 1st segment. For the 2st - nah, dude, you need resources from this segment to fight well in this segment. And there only beginners gear in the blacksmith. Ironic or what?
3.1) Dullahan - is just a filler in the party. She doesn't have enough attack power to be a dmg dealer and doesn't have enough def&hp for thanking. Most useless party member.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Lol.
Damage is classic oldschool 50%-100% ranged random
Enemies choose target based on damage dealers, so if you want backline to survive for longer, make sure they do not outdamage frontline heavily.
Mercs like dullahans are supposed to help your team to growa bit and grind proper gear for that level (same as Smith for 1st stage).
Balance mostly meh that i agree, current most balanced team is cat sword + elf healer.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Lol.
Enemies choose target based on damage dealers, so if you want backline to survive for longer, make sure they do not outdamage frontline heavily.
Mercs like dullahans are supposed to help your team to growa bit and grind proper gear for that level (same as Smith for 1st stage).
Balance mostly meh that i agree, current most balanced team is cat sword + elf healer.
I'm pretty sure almost everyone is playing with that team build. elf sword + cat healer is a very poor man's version of the optimal build.

And cat archer isn't strong enough to outbeat the cleaver.

Last edited:

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I think i will add class change later on, for some extra cash or mats~
It should allow people swap to different builds depending on stuff they like or currently facing.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Lol.
I'll start from the end:
4) I do not whine about team balance, i was warned about it in the FAQ-list and i agreed to the terms. Actualy, it is quite a work, to balance all of the classes, i know that a little too well, so no complaints.
3) Mercs, as the concept, is good. And the dwarf girl is good too: she might have low damage, but she's tanked af. Smith just draw aggro and while poor bastards try to penetrate her defenses - cat&elf do their bloody magic. But the dullahan? Just another potion consumer, no offence.
2) Enemies choose targets very strangely - cat just one-shot slime (80 hp), elf one-shot futa succubus (65 hp). In theory, the cat is the one who draw aggro, buuuuuut… Well, due to circumstances, perhaps, there is some numbers of damage that were not shown, and it might be that cat deals like 82 dmg and elf deals 90 for example, but i'm not sure.
1) I take your point about damage system. And i guess it's "take it or leave it" situation. Well, the deal is the deal, nothing that i can do about.
0) And yet, a little more means of debuff cleansing would be nice. Because when you choose "hentai test" every single turn instead of attack - it's a zugzwang.

Last edited:

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Ah dont get me wrong, its not 100% target change to best damage dealer.
its % based chance on total damage dealt.
Liiike, cat just one-shot slime (80 hp), elf one-shot futa succubus (65 hp), so total they got 80 aggro points cat and 65 elf.
So elf will have like 44% chance to be targeted while cat goes 56%.
Btw thats one of reasons why cat sword class has Taunt skill which gives you quite a lot of aggro in cost of turn skip.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Ah dont get me wrong, its not 100% target change to best damage dealer.
its % based chance on total damage dealt.
Liiike, cat just one-shot slime (80 hp), elf one-shot futa succubus (65 hp), so total they got 80 aggro points cat and 65 elf.
So elf will have like 44% chance to be targeted while cat goes 56%.
Btw thats one of reasons why cat sword class has Taunt skill which gives you quite a lot of aggro in cost of turn skip.
Mhm, so the aggro points counts as 1 for each 1 hp that target's lost, not from the actual damage numbers, i see. Thanks!

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes