3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
New demo is out for patrons!

Changelog so far:

-Finished Elf x Ant cum animation loop, finally done, shading reflections and fluids, finally~
That was one of most fancy and complex animations, considering monstergirl body structure.

-Added 3rd stage preview, no loot interactions or mobs yet, but you can take a peek at few WIP animations and CGs (Doppel, Mirror etc), as well as overall stage setting and objects looks.

-Further edits for generation, should be even faster and with less glitches~
-Minor bugfixes

We tried to make stage3 dark and give it that "ghostly" feeling with shrines and statues and gravestones etc.
Hopefully it looks like that at least :p

Mar 1, 2020
...The issue I would say with battle length is that one person gets charmed, then depending on your stats, the other has to heal them until both characters can attack. After a couple of levels, the first enemies only deal "real" damage with the charm attack specifically. Not counting the occasional critical hit of course. The second dungeon is exempt from this however as the redcaps are ruthless.

I would say not having the damage mainly come from charm since their sex while you are charmed are not nearly as powerful as the charm itself. I am simply saying that adding more to the battles would make the fights less boring as there isn't much strategy at the moment.
Hmmm, from technical side, charms are magic type attack so they do massive damage, but seggs itself is phys damage so it can be mitigated by armor. I guess adding some options to gain protection from magic damage would work~
Also since mercs will be available for further stages, it will be 3 man party every stage, instead of 2.
Except probably 1-3 and 2-3 since you will get free Kaeryn, so its gonna be full 4 team.
Seems to me like a reasonable thing to do would be having characters automatically fully recover after each battle. And then its up to player to decide whenever go all-out-attack or take it slow and safe.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I would say, since we will make mercs stay a bit longer (smith for example will get 1-2 and 1-3 boss scenes etc), you will have less reason to be scared of using potions and healing skills.
Also most stages have room with fountain type object, or Imp merchant tent for full recovery.

Reactions: HikkiG
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes