3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
New demo is out for patrons!

Changelog so far:

-Finished Elf x Ant cum animation loop, finally done, shading reflections and fluids, finally~
That was one of most fancy and complex animations, considering monstergirl body structure.

-Added 3rd stage preview, no loot interactions or mobs yet, but you can take a peek at few WIP animations and CGs (Doppel, Mirror etc), as well as overall stage setting and objects looks.

-Further edits for generation, should be even faster and with less glitches~
-Minor bugfixes

We tried to make stage3 dark and give it that "ghostly" feeling with shrines and statues and gravestones etc.
Hopefully it looks like that at least :p

Mar 1, 2020
...The issue I would say with battle length is that one person gets charmed, then depending on your stats, the other has to heal them until both characters can attack. After a couple of levels, the first enemies only deal "real" damage with the charm attack specifically. Not counting the occasional critical hit of course. The second dungeon is exempt from this however as the redcaps are ruthless.

I would say not having the damage mainly come from charm since their sex while you are charmed are not nearly as powerful as the charm itself. I am simply saying that adding more to the battles would make the fights less boring as there isn't much strategy at the moment.
Hmmm, from technical side, charms are magic type attack so they do massive damage, but seggs itself is phys damage so it can be mitigated by armor. I guess adding some options to gain protection from magic damage would work~
Also since mercs will be available for further stages, it will be 3 man party every stage, instead of 2.
Except probably 1-3 and 2-3 since you will get free Kaeryn, so its gonna be full 4 team.
Seems to me like a reasonable thing to do would be having characters automatically fully recover after each battle. And then its up to player to decide whenever go all-out-attack or take it slow and safe.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I would say, since we will make mercs stay a bit longer (smith for example will get 1-2 and 1-3 boss scenes etc), you will have less reason to be scared of using potions and healing skills.
Also most stages have room with fountain type object, or Imp merchant tent for full recovery.

Reactions: HikkiG

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Lewd Maze v0.7.257a (Patreon) 2024-04-30
, and versions. Unless you have issues, generally use windows as its more stable.

Changelog:
-Added Elf x Ant cum animation loop done, shading and fluids, finally~
That was one of most fancy and complex animations, considering monstergirl body structure.
-Added 3rd stage preview, no loot or mobs yet, but you can take a peek at few WIP animations and CGs (Doppel, Mirror etc), as well as overall stage setting and objects looks.
-Further edits for generation, should be even faster and with less glitches~
-Minor bugfixes

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

misha958

Jan 21, 2018
Gallery doesnt work for me. I tried to speak with the home imp with two catalysts in my bag, but steel only "return" button. I loaded saves from the "save2" folder.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LewdMaze-0.7.257a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
I keep having crashes(freezing and unresponsive) on startup, where also after the first few times the window loading no longer keeps to my minotor resultion. The two times I managed to load the game, it froze once due to excessive alt-tabbing, and once on the second battle start.

Anyone have an idea on what is going wrong?

Nildzre

Mar 30, 2018
They were not kidding, i had basically a split second of load time. Now if only getting into battles were faster.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Gallery doesnt work for me. I tried to speak with the home imp with two catalysts in my bag, but steel only "return" button. I loaded saves from the "save2" folder.
You need 10 buckets of boss stuff to recall 1st stage. Can buy from alchemy shop if high rank

Lewd Maze v0.7.257a (Patreon) 2024-04-30
Hey you could've asked me at least, since i'm right here. Not like i mind too much, but its still kinda rude~

>>
I keep having crashes(freezing and unresponsive) on startup

Which version? WIn, linux, universal?
Freeze in most cases can only be caused by antiviral tool blocking your Java or ours Java prebuild.
Okay, in some rare cases, if you dont have proper video and only integrated one, or 2-4Gb memory on your PC.
(which is like, 2007 config or older)

>>
Is there a lesbian route?

There are some scenes. Like Smith tavern scene if you're just with horny debuff, not with futa one.

Last edited:

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
Which version? WIn, linux, universal?
Freeze in most cases can only be caused by antiviral tool blocking your Java or ours Java prebuild.
Okay, in some rare cases, if you dont have proper video and only integrated one, or 2-4Gb memory on your PC.
(which is like, 2007 config or older)
Windows.
I didn't have an antiviral tool active.
If you're saying this could be caused by low RAM, maybe this could be my browser+other stuff eating into my memory? Though after I force-crashed most of my browser tabs it didn't do anything, so I don't know about that.
After checking with versions 0.7.222a and earlier, the start has always been laboured, though reliable. The 0.7.222a gives me the loading screen, goes unresponsive for around thirteen seconds, and then loads. The 7.205a does the same for about ten seconds. The current version just doesn't exit that stage, and the java.exe in the processes tab in the task manager freezes as well.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hmmmm can you send me your PC specs please? Also, have you tried universal one?
Windows has integrated Java version, but universal will be using your installed version, maaaaybe it will work.

It can be low specs but generally if you're not sitting on 2007 notebook, should run fine.

Last edited:

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
The universal one does the same thing the windows one does.
But now that I've noticed, both are giving me the following in the cmd window.
I'll send you a private message with the specs.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Ahh i see.
It is because you have integrated graphics card, which does not support OpenGL 3.2
Hmmm i think you could try to solve it by searching for driver updates.
Maaaaybe newest version for integrated video has that support.
Otherwise, there is nothing i can do sadly, you dont have a video card with proper OpenGL support~

Reactions: qwerqwer1Q
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes