baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this update seems to be (yet again by lots of devs) a "remake" of day1-4, so we are taking a step back. and it will take at least 2 updates until we are back to day6. :noexpression:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Many devs do rework their product.
Sometimes it is a methodology to actually improve the game, think of Coceter Chronicles. The game has been tweaked since its initial release to create a better game.
Unfortunately there also seem to be too many devs that use the revamping plan to milk patreons.
In an act of pure optimism let us hope xRed is doing the former and not the later.

Reactions: duraworld

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
First visit to the thread, game plot look exciting, then saw the daughter look ... DmD look alike ... yup, nnnope, I'm gone !

Not against DmD and I know all Daz's user use the same asset. But there's a tons of things that can be combined to make a difference appearance.

duraworld

Donor
Aug 23, 2016
My opinion it’s different, but yes some trats are similar at DmD (hair for example).
I prefere Lewd Island model in particular I like expressions and body.

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Surprised not to see the latest version up. I would've thought one of the $10 patrons would have helped us out. I wonder if people are losing interest in this game?

Did I miss the memo where everyone decided that this game is no longer a thing?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this update is pointless. just a remake. so even if nobody cares to upload its doesnt matter. better wait 2-3 updates.

Reactions: markoBGD123
3.30 star(s) 118 Votes