BrutusState

Nov 30, 2022
with rpgmaker cheat engine , you can modify the values in variables there is one that is in chinese that it's two letters look for your ingame currency value check that the number and when you found it you can modify it as much as you want i have added it in batches of 1000 but i don't know the limit so use it carefully
Where do i find the Rpg Version of cheat engine or do i not understand

HijikataSan

Mar 5, 2020
Fking loved this game, I haven't had played a perfect completed game for a while and this game was top tier, loved art and foot.:BootyTime:

420blazeit

Jul 2, 2017
Where do i find the Rpg Version of cheat engine or do i not understand
You can cheat the game with this:
Install this in the game folder (check the readme)
At category variables you can find AP under the name AP and the fire/money resource under 2 chinese signs (check the value)

xwor639

May 19, 2017
nadia best girl. Lovely and simple only thing is i wish there was more interaction with yoga and muscle trainer for those that absolutely love futa only as well as furry.

Nov 10, 2018
The dev replaced all uses of the word "orc" with "Olivia" including multiple times where "force" is replaced with "fOliviae" - at least one of which the voice actor read as olivia despite it not making sense.

Apparently two of the updates on steam say "fix text bug" and "fix EN dubbing bug" so maybe it's been fixed in that version?

She_wolf

Sep 4, 2020
How do i extract the file !? Every time i try to extract it with zarchif it said "operation completed with errors"

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
I wonder if I can hope for a Linux version of this game, it looks promising. Too bad it doesn't work with Wine.

GIiTc1

Dec 1, 2023
For some reason my game doesn't save, like after i manually save the game and i go to the title i still can load it but when i quit and rejoin the game i can't seem to find my save file

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Two gals out of six with decently long hair and one of them is a futa. fuck this.
Again
2/6 of the girls have decently long hair.
one of those two has a dick.
it couldn't be one of the other 4. it had to be one of the two that has long hair that also has a dick.
you filthy degenerate.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes