HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I am having an issue with loading the game. I keep getting this error even after using the locale emulation that was suggested in the installation. Are there any locale emulators that someone would recommend. The error in question is the following:
The could be due to while extracting the archive the locale was not to Japanese so you'll need to extract using Japanese locale environment. In short use locale emulator on the extracting application like winrar or 7z then extract.

Last edited:
Reactions: ForeverLosing

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
Remember Tropic Thunder where an early point is that they bleached the Australian's skin to be more African American?
It was a satire about two things, one of method acting as Kirk Lazarus is one as well Hollywood tendency towards casting people into some ethnic roles, of course the later depends since I dont think many people could understand the difference of a Korean and Chinese or even a Chinese and a Japanese and we can get to current year absurdities of a British actor as a Frenchman, at one point its just as Kirk Lazarus/Lincoln Osiris points, going full retard.

Amusing enough people took offense of Kirk Lazarus trying to pass as a Vietminh using incredible broken Mandarin that was not only done on purpose but even the characters werent buying it.

The funny thing is Lincoln Osiris is fucking amazing, steriotype or not ...

And then we have this ...

renanzinholn

Dec 25, 2022
How do you translate these games using gpt chat? I would like to translate them into my language (Portuguese), but I can't unzip the xp3 file T-T

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
How do you translate these games using gpt chat? I would like to translate them into my language (Portuguese), but I can't unzip the xp3 file T-T
I'll post a thread on "A COMPLETE GUIDE TO TRANSLATE KIRIKIRI ENGINE BASED VN" soon, I know that there are many people out there who want to translate VN's but do not have the necessary knowledge about it so wait for sometime.

renanzinholn

Dec 25, 2022
I'll post a thread on "A COMPLETE GUIDE TO TRANSLATE KIRIKIRI ENGINE BASED VN" soon, I know that there are many people out there who want to translate VN's but do not have the necessary knowledge about it so wait for sometime.
Ooh, thanks, I'll wait then

sobekobra

Nov 14, 2017
Why does tan equals slut on Japanese culture?
Black men being thugs or bodyguards is kind of a popular stereotype due to Japan's limited exposure to them being primarily Hollywood movies.

Tan girls being sluts is because it is part of a counter culture against Japanese ideals for women. Straight black hair and pale skin as well being reserved and disciplined. So dyeing your hair blond and giving yourself dark skin signals that you refute those standards. Generally it also includes indulging in vices such as alcohol, gambling and of course sex. Dark skin = slut is less racism and more about being unjapanese and unreserved. Tan can also mean the character likes to be outside or live in rural areas as well, but those tend to have other features and is a separate trope altogether.

Villains also sometimes have dark skin just because black=shadow=evil. That's not really out of malice and moreso and unfortunate shorthand to make villains more identifiable.

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
tbh I dont know what is the main kink here, I mean, I know its a corruption game but it has a clear focus on getting literally "blacked" in a really racist way lmao, like it start with interracial cuckolding to ending up being normal black sex? kinda crazy

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Protagonist tag for this is wrong btw, it should be tagged as Female protagonist cause game's is from Wife's POV from start.

Reactions: JSABA