2021-09-01
v.0.11
MAJOR UPDATE: EVERYTHING IS UNCENSORED!

NEW CONTENT

Added 2 New Unlockable Pics for the Solo Gallery
Added alternative abilities for Killers at Level 20 and above
Added Counteract sound effects
UI Overhaul in 'Search for Enemies'
Added new combat moves (No Mither, Empathy, Botany Knowledge)
Added Skip button after you've defeated the enemy
BALANCE CHANGES

Dead Hard can only be used if not at max health
Dead Hard now causes 7 turns of exhaustion (previously 8)
Enemy exp reward now varies per level (used to be per 5 levels)

OLDER CONTENT REVISION
Changed Yui's dialogue to be of proper spelling (my intention was for her to have a cute Japanese accent but some players found the previous iteration offensive)

Win:
Android:

Aug 20, 2018
Absolutely ridiculous grind even when using Cheat Engine to power level. Game blackscreened when entering Janes? room. 360'd and walked away.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
does the cheat mod still work for 0.11?

EDIT the answer is no, you will crash when launching

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
Wow, didn't realize this hadn't been done until I found this post. Makes one wonder what other games haven't gotten the love of being given a lewd upgrade. Oh well, only a matter of time before those ones make their lewd appearance.
Nice art work on this btw. Artist really has talent.

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
the dev better add harem path, pregnancy, happy ending, multiple ending and most of all, Carmina the incoming new killer AND Rin (Spirit)

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
how do you enter the patron code?

EDIT nevermind codes have been removed, there is a separate uncensored version. kinda sucks but i understand. hopefully a fully uncensored version comes out for free eventually or at the very least old content become uncensored as new content is added (like The Legend of the Spirit Orbs).

EDIT 2 the gameplay is borderline unplayable, it is such a boring grind for nothing to gain in terms of gameplay. why do characters ask for 6 of an item, when the gameplay is so dull and grindy (its made worse because im playing for censored images)

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes