Aug 10, 2018
1574387026394.png

Developer:
Genre: Big Breasts, Fantasy, Creampie, Boob Job, Interspecies Sex, Oral Cumshot
Store:
Censorship: Yes, Mosaic
Language: Japanese

[Story]

Meryl the sorceress came to an island to take the sorcerer level exam.
She used a forbidden spell that allowed her to become stronger by having sex!
Though the curse may kill her, passing the exam is her main priority!
She'll have sex with lots of different men to complete her trials!

28 H Scenes
38 Base Event CG, 194 Including Variations
+ Bonus Unused CG

[System]

An orthodox symbol encounter battle RPG.
Unlock all H scenes after completion.
Fast forward battle, message skip, message log, close window,
scene reminisce, CG reminisce, and other functions are included.

* Includes ahegao and cross-section view themes.
* Requires RPG TKool VX Ace RTP:

1574389570055.png 1574389587273.png 1574389609867.png 1574389624886.png

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Incredible art.

MAAAYYBEE, I would consider translating it if I had a link to the game (and it would take a long time, since I'm busy enough with my own project).

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
Incredible art.

MAAAYYBEE, I would consider translating it if I had a link to the game (and it would take a long time, since I'm busy enough with my own project).
Thank you for the consideration, but I am still quite new to this. What do you mean by a link to the game?

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I understand. I don't know how people normally get the download links for these games so I'll try to find it, but it might take a bit.
Usually, someone buys and cracks the game, so other people can play it, but I think it's better to wait.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Would giving you the files instead of a download link be better?
Nope, because I need to work with the actual game... And for that, I need a download link to a playable version of it.

We should just wait until some kind soul watches this thread, and maybe buy the game, so we can have the link.

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
Nope, because I need to work with the actual game... And for that, I need a download link to a playable version of it.

We should just wait until some kind soul watches this thread, and maybe buy the game, so we can have the link.
I could be misunderstanding something here, but I meant the files for the actual game.

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018

Well I could send you a folder with the game files in it. I can confirm that the game works as well, or I could send you the link of the website I got the game files from. Which ever you prefer if you any of them.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Well I could send you a folder with the game files in it. I can confirm that the game works as well, or I could send you the link of the website I got the game files from. Which ever you prefer if you any of them.
Well that's what I meant at a first instance haha! It doesn't matter, as long as I can have the game, it's okay

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
Well that's what I meant at a first instance haha! It doesn't matter, as long as I can have the game, it's okay
Well I can't send the game over f95 because its file size is to big, so I can give you the link to where I got the game from.

" "

This is where I downloaded the game. Due to the nature of the site it took a bit to finish downloading, but I confirmed that the game worked once I finished downloading it. If you have a better way to send bigger files then that's good too.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Well I can't send the game over f95 because its file size is to big, so I can give you the link to where I got the game from.

" "

This is where I downloaded the game. Due to the nature of the site it took a bit to finish downloading, but I confirmed that the game worked once I finished downloading it. If you have a better way to send bigger files then that's good too.
Don't worry. It's okay like that.

The problem is that my PC display just died, and I can just use it for 5 minutes every 2 hours (because it overheats and turns off). When I manage to fix it, I'll start working on a translation.

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
Don't worry. It's okay like that.

The problem is that my PC display just died, and I can just use it for 5 minutes every 2 hours (because it overheats and turns off). When I manage to fix it, I'll start working on a translation.
Well I appreciate you doing this despite that. Thanks!