Collection Pinup Letdie Collection [2023-03-03] [Letdie1414]

justjakka

Jul 22, 2018
i see that a bunch of psds were uploaded on mega by the same person, so does anyone by chance have an organized mega/whatever file sharing platform folder/archive with all avaliable psds?

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
i see that a bunch of psds were uploaded on mega by the same person, so does anyone by chance have an organized mega/whatever file sharing platform folder/archive with all avaliable psds?
It's Not A Bad Idea Although I Only Have Shared The Psd Files Of The Recent Rewards (30th To 43rd) :confused: If Someone Had Psd Files Of Past Rewards To Create That Archive :D

justjakka

Jul 22, 2018
It's Not A Bad Idea Although I Only Have Shared The Psd Files Of The Recent Rewards (30th To 43rd) :confused: If Someone Had Psd Files Of Past Rewards To Create That Archive :D
i dont mind getting those right now (preferably not on mega since ive spent all my buffer and i cant ip hop at the moment) and setting up a folder on mega or on anonfiles

justjakka

Jul 22, 2018
here are all psds i could find. apparently some of them were in that old torrent, but i couldnt connect to any peers and its archive didnt have psds

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
here are all psds i could find. apparently some of them were in that old torrent, but i couldnt connect to any peers and its archive didnt have psds
If it was from that old torrent then it was already within OP Collection.