A way to dump and inject textures into

Updated: 7/15/23
Game/Creator: GungHo
Modder: -
Mod Version: 0.01
Game Version: Latest
Language: EN/JP

Features:
Invis texture for underwear so the in-game nude textures for your fighters and haters are shown. Not exactly nude since there are no genitals...

Installation:
How to inject textures:
1. Download Special K: and run it
2. From C:\Users\%userprofile%\Documents\My Mods\SpecialK\ Take the SpecialK64.dll, paste it into \steamapps\common\LET IT DIE\Binaries\Win64\
3. Rename the pasted .dll to d3d9.dll
4. Copy this to C:\Users\%userprofile%\Documents\My Mods\SpecialK\

The folder has a few textures I was messing with, primarily the underwear all fighters have equipped by default.
I just replaced the texture and all its mipmap/lower res versions with a transparent equivalent.
Keep in mind the textures need to match the formats; most of the game has textures in DXT1 format with no transparency and the underwear was one of the few in DXT5 format with transparency hence I was able to do this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Download: |

Reactions: Astray_Mod

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Oh yeah, since player fighters share the same models with enemy players. The texture changes will apply in pvp/e as well
I am shit at drawing so I haven't bothered adding the nips/vag to body, if someone is kind enough to do it for the 2048x2048 textures then it's easy to copy and apply it lower res versions.