Dec 18, 2020
Overall: Yumi may be the reason Sensei made it to the first reset as Sensei in this timeline.

Maya also seemed to imply this hadn't happened prior:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not to mention it seemed to lead to this conversation in the Chapter 1 'Ponytail' Main Event that was seemingly new to Maya Prime.

It also may have led to Sensei forcing himself on Yumi, etc, etc. Quite an important Event overall from a timeline perspective.
So, you imply that this assault was the first time Yumi has been assaulted? But that seems unlikely, given the cycles, Sensei's predator energy and other factors. So... It is possible that something happened between them two, but both of them do not remember anything because their memories have been erased. However, traces of their relationship have not completely faded, as they still seem to gravitate towards each other. Not as much as others towards Akira's cock, but still. Yumi cares about Akira in her own way, and Akira cares about Yumi in his own way. Kinda coexisting.

But then again, Akira tried to get close to Yumi before the resets, didn't he? However it is likely she wasn't ready for his advances back then. But now? Well... What happened between them that made her lose her defenses and let him in? Did he have sex with her so often during old resets that, over time, she became unconsciously attracted to him? Or... My headcanon/theory is kinda right? Xd

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I see, so it is likely the current Sensei somehow changed way more than any other iterations of him (at least according to Maya's memory,). But why? Maybe previous Sensei did something that let current one change so much? Or Pareidolia, the weakest amongst the Trinity, finally have intervened?

So, it is likely that Yumi would have ended up being the next victim of Akira's predatory behavior, if it weren't for the resets. But is that just a simple lust towards one of the girls? Maybe not, after all, as you, DeSkel, mentioned, Akira sees in Yumi a bit of Niki. So maybe he did tried to groom her into love him before resets? Cuz it is unlikely that the original Sensei would have slept with every girl in his class, because he didn't think everything was a game, like the current Sensei does at the start. So he may end up moving slow with her, seeing Yumi as his new possible love interest. Alas, resets started and so the predator-ish behavior goes to the max, so it may be the reason why he assaulted her in the first reset.

But hey, my headcanon is still intact, I guess. Yumi IS the special for Akira, even if he doesn't realize it. But the idea of the two of them meeting reset together is still interesting though...
It definitely seems like Pareidolia and the Shapeshifter, as well as Kaori may be responsible for this timeline being so different from Maya's perspective.

Maya Prime's dreams seemed to be affected early on, Yumi for some reason was in the right place at the right time to find Sensei at night, Kaori got close to Ami early on and she eventually decided to become a maid, and the Shapeshifter got Sensei to buy Maya that green scarf that caused her to breakdown momentarily.

Then the school got swallowed, after the scarf, which may have happened because Maya's focus was weakened. Eventually we get to where we are.

Pareidolia also has recently noted it's been working hard to get to where it is now, for a long time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's possible that Yumi may have been seduced, but pre resets Sensei only ever fucked two girls in his life. Sekai and Maya. It seems like he was more confused by Yumi, than actually lusting after her. Possibly due to not remembering Niki well, and just staring at Yumi caused him to think of her.

His lust for Yumi and the rest of the girls (besides Maya), may just be a side affect that all of the resets and gods have had on Sensei's mind.

Frankly, all of the characters seem groomed by their past memories, hence why the first floor girls were so friendly with Sensei. They are used to his behavior even if they don't remember why. Sensei like the rest, has likely been groomed by various past timelines into his current self whether he's aware of it or not. Being reset doesn't seem all that effective, tbh.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, you imply that this assault was the first time Yumi has been assaulted? But that seems unlikely, given the cycles, Sensei's predator energy and other factors. So... It is possible that something happened between them two, but both of them do not remember anything because their memories have been erased. However, traces of their relationship have not completely faded, as they still seem to gravitate towards each other. Not as much as others towards Akira's cock, but still. Yumi cares about Akira in her own way, and Akira cares about Yumi in his own way. Kinda coexisting.

But then again, Akira tried to get close to Yumi before the resets, didn't he? However it is likely she wasn't ready for his advances back then. But now? Well... What happened between them that made her lose her defenses and let him in? Did he have sex with her so often during old resets that, over time, she became unconsciously attracted to him? Or... My headcanon/theory is kinda right? Xd
First time she's been assaulted? No. It's possible she's been raped and murdered prior. Even by Ami if the Psycho Ami stuff is true.

First time Sensei stopped himself after stealing her first kiss? Maybe.

Yumi seemed to have a crush on Sensei pre resets, and was even jealous of Futaba. She was/is probably desperate to feel loved at all, tbh. The resets may have exaggerated her feelings though, like it seems to have done to others.

Of course, we'll have to wait and see what the reality is.

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
So I am replaying after a long long LONG hiatus. I dropped off at the point where Sensei does a bad thing to Molly to keep spoiler free. I remember loving this game, but I also remember getting all scenes execpt for some shenanigans with being a bad hommie, and not gonna lie, I was a bad hommie, but I also remember that being a catch 22 at the time. Is there a way around that now or...?

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
All this talking about Yumi let me think about. Why her? Why became she aware of the resets? Cant be because she is close to him. Because in the end she isnt. Just like tsuneyo. So what do they both have in common, that they both share with the rest?

They are aware of what a terrible human beeing he is. Yumi got assaulted, Tsuneyo found molly, with maya he had this terrible toxic relationship and probably knows him the best, Makoto where he does abuse his autority and her respect and basically let her fall appart so much that she did commit suicide. Ayane is a bit harder, because the event where she would really see his true colors is optional where he just let Kirin do her thing. So i guess there is somethingelse i just dont think about now? Maybe.

But that would explain why Chika isnt up there. Because this is not about the feelings the characters have towards him. But how much they have become aware what a huge piece of shit he is. Why that still not was enough for them to reach the roof? Why it took for Yumi so long to become aware? I dont know. But at least this pattern makes so far the most sence imo.

So... if i am right with this. Someone who should become aware next, would be Haru-kun. She does know what he does with his class. She even did participate in it. But on the other hand, maybe exactly that would prevent her from become aware of it? Because she is herself a big piece of shit?

Hm, maybe, that could explain why neither Kirin nor Nodoka have shown any signs of awareness. So okay, lets say that actually would disqualify your for some reason. So who is aware enough of how much of a PoS he is, but who isnt a PoS themself?

Hm, Chika isnt aware and she is also completely delussional when it comes to who he is. Maybe rin, she is pretty aware of what kind of person he is. With Sana i am actually unsure, because she seems so supernatural corrupted. Miku seems to be just partial aware and pretty oblivious about the PoS part, so i would guess no. Futaba maybe, but i am really not so sure how aware she actually is. I mean she did read the stupid book, altough i dont know how much, or how much she does actually believe about it. Well Futaba gets a maybe.

It could be Ron, altought i am not sure if she ever actually saw him as the piece of shit he is. The event with Sana could have open her eyes on that tho. Ami tho, she could be aware, but i actually think she did decide not to and will always prefer to be completely oblivious to how horrible he is as a person. Also she is also that that good as a person herself. So that might be a reason. Or there are actually special rules for her.

Molly is complicated. She should be aware. But maybe she feels too much pitty for him and herself to be aware enough. Uta could become aware enough, now that she knows about the picture, i could at least see her on the right route for that. Io has this idealised version of him, so i wouldnt even be surprised if she would somehow justify any shit she could become aware. Maybe with the exeption of Uta. Otoha, pretty aware, maybe not good enough person. Touka, maybe not aware enough about the darker parts. Yasu, she is... i actually am not sure. I really wouldnt be surprised if she would be fully aware of the resets by herself and that she wouldnt even need the rooftop because she gets special supernatural protection. Maybe in her church? No, that is just a baseless speculation. But i wouldnt be surprised if this were actually the case. Noriko, she might be a good candidate, if not for the event where she has to hide in the closet been an optional one. So she actually might not be aware enough of the darker parts.

Huh, now that i think about it, this would even fit to maya no longer been aware of the resets. She knows his shit well enough, but she might not be a good enough person herself now that she no longer has her own ruleset. Hm. Guess we will see the next reset if i am even close.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
So... I have not read anything because I was warned about spoilers. I am just wondering how long does it take to get going? I have a few hours in and it is mostly doing the same things over and over with one cut scene a week. I know its going to get good. I have read the reviews. I am just looking to know if I am close or I have more gind to go.

Please reply if you can. I am doing my best to miss spoilers so I won't pop in unless its a notification. Thanks!

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
So... I have not read anything because I was warned about spoilers. I am just wondering how long does it take to get going? I have a few hours in and it is mostly doing the same things over and over with one cut scene a week. I know its going to get good. I have read the reviews. I am just looking to know if I am close or I have more gind to go.

Please reply if you can. I am doing my best to miss spoilers so I won't pop in unless its a notification. Thanks!
How could anyone answer this question with no idea where you actually are in the game.

Oct 10, 2021

You're on Chapter 1 right? An advice that helps a lot is to install the guide mod and the cheat mod, believe me when I say they are a time saver, specially when you're replaying the game. A minor spoiler here but there are puzzles in some stages of the game, at first they are easy piecy but they get harder over time, when getting there I recomend opening the puzzle guide. All of them can be found at the first post that also contains the download.

• Hey there
Reactions: Draven X 23

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Pretty much just started. "A Few Hours In" I thought would give you an idea of time. Day 21 I think was the day I saved at.
Pretty much depents on what you expect.
From what i get from you, you're so early in, you have a ton more story coming towards you.
Also more lewds (declining as you go on), lot's of "right" decisions, puzzles, mysteries unsolved, questions...

To put it simple:
Unless you're skipping things by "ctrl" and or URM or likewise, you might be in for 10th's or 100th's of hours.

Aug 20, 2021
Pretty much just started. "A Few Hours In" I thought would give you an idea of time. Day 21 I think was the day I saved at.
Well first of all, welcome to Lessons In Love! You’re in for a very long ride and quite the experience.

As far as your question, the grind and the search for where to go next can be made non-existent by installing just a couple things to your game:

1. The Guide Mod. It adds a Hints tab to your menu that lets you know exactly where to go next and exactly how many affection/lust points are required for said event. It even warns you on potentially important game altering choices. Very useful. It’s listed in the OP.

2. URM (or Universal Ren’py Mod). I would download this instead of the Cheat Mod, because not only does it do the exact same thing it does, but it’s capable of far much more at the end of the day. You can manipulate any variable in the game in real time and the grind becomes non-existent since you can just change the number of affection and lust points each girl has as needed. A true life saver and I’ll recommend it to anyone.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Well first of all, welcome to Lessons In Love! You’re in for a very long ride and quite the experience.

As far as your question, the grind and the search for where to go next can be made non-existent by installing just a couple things to your game:

1. The Guide Mod. It adds a Hints tab to your menu that lets you know exactly where to go next and exactly how many affection/lust points are required for said event. It even warns you on potentially important game altering choices. Very useful. It’s listed in the OP.

2. URM (or Universal Ren’py Mod). I would download this instead of the Cheat Mod, because not only does it do the exact same thing it does, but it’s capable of far much more at the end of the day. You can manipulate any variable in the game in real time and the grind becomes non-existent since you can just change the number of affection and lust points each girl has as needed. A true life saver and I’ll recommend it to anyone.
I agree with the exception that the guide mod feels like a natural part of the game, and thus is more user-friendly for someone just getting started. There's no reason not to use both imo.

Lux Perpetua

Oct 2, 2017

I removed all the grind via console commands and just reading from the beginning to the actual chapter took me about 15 days at 4–5 hours a day

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
You're on Chapter 1 right? An advice that helps a lot is to install the guide mod and the cheat mod, believe me when I say they are a time saver, specially when you're replaying the game. A minor spoiler here but there are puzzles in some stages of the game, at first they are easy piecy but they get harder over time, when getting there I recomend opening the puzzle guide. All of them can be found at the first post that also contains the download.
OK. I tried to install the cheat mod but its not working how I know how to do it lol. Usually I click and it dls. But it sends me to a new page with coding. So I'll try the guide mod and see. Thanks

Aug 20, 2021
I agree with the exception that the guide mod feels like a natural part of the game, and thus is more user-friendly for someone just getting started. There's no reason not to use both imo.
Right. I couldn’t imagine not using it while playing through the game for the first time. Some of the triggers for events just got annoying to figure out and a hint system like this just seems like something that should have been apart of the base game.

Edit: Also, I was suggesting that they download both of the mods I listed.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 293 Votes