• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Dec 18, 2020
Ha-ha, eat my broken English, because I am too lazy to edit such a big message.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, why no one talk about Kaori's events? Did everyone just hold CTRL on her or what? Cuz I think there are a lot of lore and hidden stories there. But, alas, Kaori was a bit too Kaori for my mind, so I didn't succeed in understanding her words.

Btw, do you think in the end every girl would end up on the roof?

P.s.: I don't even like Sekai. But she looks pretty, so she is the constant thing for my pfp on this site now.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Ha-ha, eat my broken English, because I am too lazy to edit such a big message.

Anyway, why no one talk about Kaori's events? Did everyone just hold CTRL on her or what? Cuz I think there are a lot of lore and hidden stories there. But, alas, Kaori was a bit too Kaori for my mind, so I didn't succeed in understanding her words.

Btw, do you think in the end every girl would end up on the roof?

P.s.: I don't even like Sekai. But she looks pretty, so she is the constant thing for my pfp on this site now.
I wish someone would go into detail about kaori's last events, but her speech is difficult for me to follow. I was interested in the colors thing, but it was also complex (other than she's being green on the outside and red on the inside, which I'd assume the inside is Sekai ?)

I think nao-chan kinda stole the spotlight regarding weirdness, and a LOT happened in this update. Maybe we'll have a hero go over these less talked about points soon

Reactions: crustlord12
Dec 18, 2020
I wish someone would go into detail about kaori's last events, but her speech is difficult for me to follow. I was interested in the colors thing, but it was also complex (other than she's being green on the outside and red on the inside, which I'd assume the inside is Sekai ?)

I think nao-chan kinda stole the spotlight regarding weirdness, and a LOT happened in this update. Maybe we'll have a hero go over these less talked about points soon
Yeah, I think the same.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
My memory isn't that good with a lot of these things but I think I can recall Maya herself, literally saying that Sensei was a fake or something along those lines on chapter 1.

Even if what you're saying is true, why does Akira just assume the new maya is a fake and not the real one whose memory was also wiped? He can just love the "New" maya like usual and just try to help her regain her memories. Everything makes logical sense imo.
This is something that I'd like clarification from Selebus actually, what exactly makes our Akira different from the thousand others? His ability to remember his past without breaking?

Or maybe it's just that the reason the game is called Lessons in Love is that someone is forcing Akira to go through countless resets until he learns how to be whole again, and the gods themselves are parts of his psyche trying to accomplish this process. Please don't be this.
Remember that Akira at the beginning of the game committed suicide, and the most accepted theory today is that it was after that that all the supernatural shit started happening.

Involving Maya, Akira himself says at the beginning of chapter 3 that taking 10 of memory would transform a person into a completely different person, now imagine taking thousands of years of memory ?

Understand, this new Maya is not the Maya we met throughout the game, and she may not even be the Maya before the resets, as we don't know if her memory was erased or changed. We never really had confirmation of what happens to someone who is reset other than Maya's statements, which she could actually be wrong.

And about Akira, this one really is the original Akira, he is no different than the other Senseis that were in his body, remember that it was said several times that the Senseis that were in the body Akira acted in a different way as said by Maya and remember that currently Ami, Maya Noriko, and Niki confirmed that Akira is acting the same as he did in the past and no different. This only further confirms that he is the original owner of this body.

And about the person who said it would only be Akira who also loves this new Maya and helps her, understand that Maya is not the Maya he loves, in the rude way of saying it, she is literally a body of flesh with Maya's appearance, the Maya that Akira knew, lived with, helped him and made him feel alive again, "died" in 0.35, for Akira That person in Maya's body is a totally unknown girl, she may know him, but he doesn't know her, there's no way you can love someone you don't know, noting that at Maya's event in 0.39, he remembers again that that's not his Maya because she's still pixealised and if you want to say that that doesn't make sense, you're wrong, because in the In the event that we see the past at the beginning of chapter 3 through Mya's vision, we discover that she also sees the fake Senseis with pixilated faces.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Moonflare
Oct 1, 2023
Anyway, why no one talk about Kaori's events? Did everyone just hold CTRL on her or what?
I gotta admit, yes I do. Kaori is just such a big nothingburger (pun intended) most of the time and my brain just ends up being fried. I try not to skip too much in case I miss something big but I just don't like reading all that mumbo jumbo. She literally feels like a filler episode to me, all the time it's the same trope of weird girl saying a lot of nonsense and nothing ever changes.
Literally what character development does she have?

She is a random weird girl that likes fastfood and is Yumi and Yuki's relative. She can most likely teleport to places. She has a cock. She might be a supernatural being or a product of a supernatural incident. She is somehow tied to Nao.

^ This is her entire persona and we probably already spent 100 hours in the game with her in it.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I gotta admit, yes I do. Kaori is just such a big nothingburger (pun intended) most of the time and my brain just ends up being fried. I try not to skip too much in case I miss something big but I just don't like reading all that mumbo jumbo. She literally feels like a filler episode to me, all the time it's the same trope of weird girl saying a lot of nonsense and nothing ever changes.
Literally what character development does she have?

She is a random weird girl that likes fastfood and is Yumi and Yuki's relative. She can most likely teleport to places. She has a cock. She might be a supernatural being or a product of a supernatural incident. She is somehow tied to Nao.

^ This is her entire persona and we probably already spent 100 hours in the game with her in it.
Add that possibly the car accident that had with Sekai and Akira's brother involved Kaori's family so she is also linked a little to Akira's past in one of his biggest traumas.

xxn00bxx

May 10, 2017
If you have the shampoo, you need URM to get rid of it or wait until further updates, it says in that update that you're locked out since he didn't implement a way to get rid of it yet.
I swear, this dev...
Any idea what the variable I need to change might be called?

Edit: Found that I had an old save back there. The variable is "escapeshampoo". Changed it to false and now it works

Last edited:

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Loved the update, really like Akira's growth. Also really wanted that threesome with Molly and Haruka, but seeing her get pounded is good too. Guess I have a thing for that type of character...if yk what I'm sayin

So next update is in july?

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Yes, we will have to go 1 month without updating LIL.
So what is the second month we wont? I just thought about it, everyone and their mother talks about two months, but at least now we just wont get one for one month. But the two months have to come from somewhere right? Or, are people just wrong?

May 25, 2022
So what is the second month we wont? I just thought about it, everyone and their mother talks about two months, but at least now we just wont get one for one month. But the two months have to come from somewhere right? Or, are people just wrong?
It's sort of a math thing. Due to the updates coming out on the 1st of the month that means that although there is only one month without an update, by calendar days it would be 61 days which is two months duration.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
If I gave you one acorn a week and skipped one week you would have a 2 week gap between acorns

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
But i would just dont get an acorn for one week. And tbh, i dont even like acorns, what am i suppose to do with them? So please, keep your acorns for the whole year, forever from this point.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
But i would just dont get an acorn for one week. And tbh, i dont even like acorns, what am i suppose to do with them? So please, keep your acorns for the whole year, forever from this point.
We usually have a one month gap, Sel is taking a month off so now we have a 2 month gap, it's not complicated.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes