• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
If the voice you're talking about is the one in Akira's head, it's Paredolia, so much so that even Akira called him that while talking to Molly.
I still think we are being deceived and sometimes its Maya Prime.

In answer to another question you had, I didn't think I would like her short hair but I really did like it during these events.

Reactions: Pedro4545454

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I still think we are being deceived and sometimes its Maya Prime.
I don't think so, because this voice has already shown itself inside Akira's mind in 0.36, it has already controlled Akira to abuse Karin, it is much more perverted and criminal so the chances of it being Maya Prime are practically 0.

In addition, at 0.36 shows Paredolia inside Akira's head talking to him and talking about Maya with her being someone else and even mocking the "death" of Maya prime.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Phew! Finally done with 0.40! Gather 'round the campfire with me and let's get into some thoughts on the update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exciting to be a part of the conversation for the first time, I've read a lot of you guys' past discussions these last months. That being said:

1. I agree that one of the best part of this update was Akira's growth. There was a moment where I legit stopped and said to myself "yeah, cause you really really love Ami." Like, in the most simple and basic definition of the word, he loves her. And it's such a powerful thing too, cause it's not a reaction to Sekai's abuse, his coping, his nothing - it's just that he loves his family. That doesn't mean that everything else isn't fucked up, or that he'll be able to actually be better, but there's a light somewhere and it's genuine and heartwarming to realise that even at this point with everything that happened, this remains inside of him.

This was a very long reply without images, so have some Molly priorities:

I really laughed here lol

Last edited:

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I don't think so, because this voice has already shown itself inside Akira's mind in 0.36, it has already controlled Akira to abuse Karin, it is much more perverted and criminal so the chances of it being Maya Prime are practically 0.

In addition, at 0.36 shows Paredolia inside Akira's head talking to him and talking about Maya with her being someone else and even mocking the "death" of Maya prime.
I think its only her sometimes. I know I felt it was her at the end of This Isnt Me event and I swear I felt her presence a couple times this update. But hell, I have no clue what is going on 90% of the time so its just a feeling.

Edit: Also, been meaning to bring this up for awhile. I cant find it now so maybe I am completely off base but I swear one of the first events in this chapter stated something along the lines of time will finally move on or something like that. So, I think there will only be a reset at the end of Cp4 when another God takes over. I believe this chapter will be longer as the others will have a hard time prying control away for Parea however you spell it.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
For a second during the cellphone scene I wondered if Touka was actually masturbating while talking to him...
Ah, she 100% was... how can you be unsure? Her hand was in her pants and she kept moaning at the end whilst keeping him on the phone... there's really no other way to read that scene and the very next one with her she confesses she wants sex with him...

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Three words. Rich Girl Panties. They are very expensive, but very itchy at the same time because of all the expense materials they are made of, no one would usually use. So chances are she just had an itch and was just scratching herself.
I'm sure Selly put a lot of thought into how itchy Touka's panties are when animating her hand inside her pants... very sure. :ROFLMAO:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Ah, she 100% was... how can you be unsure? Her hand was in her pants and she kept moaning at the end whilst keeping him on the phone... there's really no other way to read that scene and the very next one with her she confesses she wants sex with him...
Well, I was sure until she suddenly was asleep? So i guess i wasn't counting on her orgasming that fast lol But it is good to have confirmation, thanks

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I'm sure Selly put a lot of thought into how itchy Touka's panties are when animating her hand inside her pants... very sure. :ROFLMAO:
Well... yeah? I mean what else was he suppose to think of? Just remember how often he made a big deal off it how rich Ayane is, and Touka is suppose to be even richer. So of course her panties made of very expensive but unpractical materials that give her an itch would be an important part of the worldbuilding. :ROFLMAO:

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
So many fun characters...and then we get Yasu dropped on us. What a tiresome and completely un-fun set of reading so far -_-

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
So many fun characters...and then we get Yasu dropped on us. What a tiresome and completely un-fun set of reading so far -_-
Well, the game has a lot of different characters. I think Yasu is okay and i have no doubt she has her fans. You dont like her and that is fair enough. Other people might like her very much.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Sorry it sounded harsh - she is very new and if I've learned one thing with the game so far it is - do not hold to your initial perceptions of characters. I suppose just the way her dialogue is framed atm feels almost...tiresome to track but that's less a flaw with her/the writer and more just me getting glass eyed lmao :)

Reactions: Breadtaker
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes